Help me plan my third cycle

Idontgetmad

Hi. I’m going to go into my third cycle, I have aspirations of competing within the next few years. I’m 28 currently sitting at 248 15-16% ish bf, I can post pictures too if that helps. I’m looking to cut down a bit more, bulk In the new year and then access the physique to see where I’m at in regards to a show.

My last cycle was 600 test c/600 eq/60 var for 16 weeks, only did the var for the last 8. Had really good results, no sides, i did bloods post cycle and tanked mt estrogen, that’s pretty much the only downside. Loved the cycle, felt good, looked good. Very happy with the result.

I’d like to cut down even more and get to around 235-240.

I’m looking at running a 16 week cycle of test c 500/primo 500(maybe eq over primo? I’m seeing that primo is loved or hated on because of its price and it’s results)/ var 60mg (last 8) and maybe down clen near the end. I am completely open to any suggestions!

suppsforlife

sounds good as long as you have enough experience. about eq vs primo - for cutting primo sounds like a better thing, but it's indeed more a of love or hate thing. you will never know until you give it a try. Clen for cutting down fat at the end is a good idea too as long as you know what you're doing.
it just seems to me like Test dosage is likely to be too high for a cutting cycle. Also, watch out for cholesterol and liver issues of anavar 60 mg/day for 8 weeks.

Idontgetmad

Yeah I’m not too well versed with the eq vs primo debate. I’ve seen that you can use both for either bulking or cutting but it’s looking like primo can give you a dryer look. I could drop the test to 400 or even swap to prop. I’ll do bloods a few times during the var period just to make sure my markers stay in range.

unclem

Hi. I’m going to go into my third cycle, I have aspirations of competing within the next few years. I’m 28 currently sitting at 248 15-16% ish bf, I can post pictures too if that helps. I’m looking to cut down a bit more, bulk In the new year and then access the physique to see where I’m at in regards to a show.

My last cycle was 600 test c/600 eq/60 var for 16 weeks, only did the var for the last 8. Had really good results, no sides, i did bloods post cycle and tanked mt estrogen, that’s pretty much the only downside. Loved the cycle, felt good, looked good. Very happy with the result.

I’m looking at running a 16 week cycle of test c 500/primo 500(maybe eq over primo? I’m seeing that primo is loved or hated on because of its price and it’s results)/ var 60mg (last 8) and maybe down clen near the end. I am completely open to any suggestions!
i would go tren e / mast / test p / var. diet, cardio.

EMachine

Personally, I would go with primo. For various reasons, but essentially it’s a better cutting product than Equipoise and since you just did an EQ cycle, I would rotate oils.

I like to keep test relatively low at around 400 mg with 400 mg of primo and then add Anavar @ around 20-50 mg per day. Every 5 days, I take 1 cc of test Cypionate and 2 cc of primo. Personally, I like to start with Var for the first 4-6 weeks to help me see results quicker. However, I feel it’s a personal choice. Some of my clients prefer for example, to use Var during the last 6 weeks of their cycles.

Finally, I recommend an AI and/or if it’s too strong for you, you can always use Nolvadex. I prefer nolvadex at 20 mg, divided in two doses of 10 mg first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. This will also help you with water retention and estrogen control.

unclem

do u want me to help you plan ur next cycle?

Idontgetmad

Personally, I would go with primo. For various reasons, but essentially it’s a better cutting product than Equipoise and since you just did an EQ cycle, I would rotate oils.

I like to keep test relatively low at around 400 mg with 400 mg of primo and then add Anavar @ around 20-50 mg per day. Every 5 days, I take 1 cc of test Cypionate and 2 cc of primo. Personally, I like to start with Var for the first 4-6 weeks to help me see results quicker. However, I feel it’s a personal choice. Some of my clients prefer for example, to use Var during the last 6 weeks of their cycles.

Finally, I recommend an AI and/or if it’s too strong for you, you can always use Nolvadex. I prefer nolvadex at 20 mg, divided in two doses of 10 mg first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. This will also help you with water retention and estrogen control.
Hey thanks for the response. I can give the 400 test a try, is this just to keep the estrogen from going up? As for the var I’ve never tried it as an opener, only as a finisher once everything is kicked in. My logic with using it for the last portion of the cycle is to have it going while the primo and test are fully kicked in. If I was to opt to use the var as a kick start would it significantly change anything in terms of results?

For an Ai I have everything on hand and kind of use it as needed, my estrogen doesn’t normally get too high. I’ve seen a lot of guys run .5mg arimidex during their entire cycle, would this be beneficial even though my estrogen doesn’t elevate? I mean I’ve never tried this combo of drugs before so who knows how my body will react. I’m also open to try nolva, would you do that every day or eod?

unclem

iam in love with test suspension, adrol i get like a animal on that combo. i push some weight with those compounds, there my favorit to run with tren, mast.

Gainz.

Seems my brothers are taking good care of you, my only 2 pieces of advice is
1. Leave tren alone for a while. I know its temping, but get a few more cycles under your belt.
2. The compounds you use aren't as important as the diet! Bulking and cutting are done in the kitchen!
As far as primo vs eq... your blood work should answer that question for you. If you have a problem with high est, run eq. We all know eq can crash your est levels. That's why its loved by guys who suffer from gyno and other high est sides.

Ok... I guess I have one more piece of advice... remember this lifestyle is a marathon, not a sprint! While doubling doses and adding more and more compounds seems tempting, remember the higher the dose the greater risk of sides. Train hard and train smart!

Idontgetmad

Seems my brothers are taking good care of you, my only 2 pieces of advice is
1. Leave tren alone for a while. I know its temping, but get a few more cycles under your belt.
2. The compounds you use aren't as important as the diet! Bulking and cutting are done in the kitchen!
As far as primo vs eq... your blood work should answer that question for you. If you have a problem with high est, run eq. We all know eq can crash your est levels. That's why its loved by guys who suffer from gyno and other high est sides.

Ok... I guess I have one more piece of advice... remember this lifestyle is a marathon, not a sprint! While doubling doses and adding more and more compounds seems tempting, remember the higher the dose the greater risk of sides. Train hard and train smart!
Yeah I’m not going to touch tren for a while, I’ve still got a bunch of other drugs to try before I jump on that lol.

When I did eq it killed my estrogen, got bloods mid and after and had 0 estrogen for a while.

Excited to try primo, I see it gets an even amount of hate and praise so it’ll be nice to make my own decision.

Gainz.

Yeah I’m not going to touch tren for a while, I’ve still got a bunch of other drugs to try before I jump on that lol.

When I did eq it killed my estrogen, got bloods mid and after and had 0 estrogen for a while.

Excited to try primo, I see it gets an even amount of hate and praise so it’ll be nice to make my own decision.
If it crashed your est that hard, then I highly recommend primo. Est is where your strength comes from. The answer is usually in the blood work, that's why its so important

Idontgetmad

iam in love with test suspension, adrol i get like a animal on that combo. i push some weight with those compounds, there my favorit to run with tren, mast.
I wanna try test suspension at some point, heard it stings like a bitch
If it crashed your est that hard, then I highly recommend primo. Est is where your strength comes from. The answer is usually in the blood work, that's why its so important
I didn’t feel off at all which was strange, no real symptoms of low estrogen either. I noticed it more after I came off for sure though

unclem

I wanna try test suspension at some point, heard it stings like a bitch

I didn’t feel off at all which was strange, no real symptoms of low estrogen either. I noticed it more after I came off for sure though
it does sting for a second but man 1 hr before wo and boy those weights feel light.

Gainz.

I just reread your post... you say you want to cut now, then bulk... then cut again?
Its fall... where do you live?

My recommendation is doing a big bulk cycle of 500mg test, 400mg of deca for 16 weeks. With 5 weeks of anadrol.
Then another cycle in late winter like late Jan early February of your 400mg test 400mg primo and either winy or anavar.

Then for your "physique cycle" because by my calculations that would be your 6th cycle, 600mg of test 300mg of tren, 300mg of mast.

Do a big bulk now, then start the refining process and finish it with tren and mast.

HGH.to

why would you cut then lose all the definition with a bulk? I've seen guys doing 2-3 bulking cycles in a row then a cutting one for definition.