Help needed

Ashit89

I am 32 and i am brand new to steroids. I am looking for guidance. I only have access to oral steroids. I have bought, winstrol and my-677 for my next cycle. Any advise would be appreciated.

suppsforlife

My advice: try to get injectables. it is not recommended to start with orals. Testosterone is best for beginners and it comes as injection. Also, for how long you've been working out? what's your weight and height? goals? pre-existing health issues?

Ashit89

My advice: try to get injectables. it is not recommended to start with orals. Testosterone is best for beginners and it comes as injection. Also, for how long you've been working out? what's your weight and height? goals? pre-existing health issues?
Thanks for the tip. As for workout history: I have been training exclusively body weight for 10 years, with little gains. I change between circuit training and isolation every 6 to 8 weeks. I am fit, no serious underlying health issues, I have slightly elevated cholesterol (4.5 LDL) I am 183cm tall and weigh 97kg at about 25-29% body fat at the moment. My goal is to be 100 at 12-15% body fat. Thanks any advice is welcome. I would like to do this right.

PedritoHID

Thanks for the tip. As for workout history: I have been training exclusively body weight for 10 years, with little gains. I change between circuit training and isolation every 6 to 8 weeks. I am fit, no serious underlying health issues, I have slightly elevated cholesterol (4.5 LDL) I am 183cm tall and weigh 97kg at about 25-29% body fat at the moment. My goal is to be 100 at 12-15% body fat. Thanks any advice is welcome. I would like to do this right.
Start slow, read this post https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list.92480/

I've been to the gym since ever with little gains, not underlying health issues, I'm pining myself twice per week, total of 300mg (which is lower than the recommended starting dose) for over a month now and I have people at the gym looking at me like "is this guy natural?" Cause all the strength, veins are starting to pop, size increase and fat has been melting. If you have good nutrition, workout and rest, I'm telling you brother, buy new clothes cause you won't fit in them.

suppsforlife

all steroids are likely to negatively impact cholesterol issues. But orals are worse for cholesterol values than most injectables. Another reason why starting with injectables is a good idea. And yes, you should read the post in the link above