Help! Possible TMI

SharonKY

Please let me know if I am overreacting, but I started my very first cycle, var, on April 16th.  My diet is clean, there has been some increase in strength noticed at the gym, and I have gone down 4 sizes in my clothes (from a size 8 to a 4).  When I weigh I use the same scale in the same place.  I weigh right before getting in the shower and after going to the bathroom.  When I started the cycle I was 146....this morning I was 155.8. Ummmmmmmm huh? 
While I have been trying to push myself in the gym and doing cadrio only 3-4 times per week for 30 mins each time, I cannot find why my scale would reflect an almost 10 pound gain.  There is NO WAY I gained that much in muscle and I am 4 sizes of clothing smaller so it cannot be fat.  I dont appear to be bloated (although with my stomach if I have to poo my tummy will swell a little and at this time, its flat.)
I know that I am not far into my cycle, just 11 days, so should I tough it out and give it a few extra weeks?  You have to understand my concern, that after being as obese as I was, that weight gain like that is a huge red flag and alarm. 
Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

D

Dont_trip

will always cause an increase in weight and it varies from compound to compound, genetic response, dosages, number of cycles etc. The weight you have gained is more than likely from the anavar.Simple way to take an educated guess is look in the mirror if you look better and you have gained 10 lbs then do the math 1+1=2. Good luck and have fun

Outlawthing

Sharon that means you are doing the right thing i agree with dt  if your waist is smaller and your looking better  that # don't mean crap throw that scale out :) take pics and measurements  when my waist is smaller and I look better my weight doesn't fluctuate a lot body Comp does however plus aas makes you grow  keep pushing girl!!!

Dolf

+2 dt! It's nice to see you spilling some knowledge on here again!

Sharon dt is spot on. Put your scale up in the closet and forget about it. Look in the mirror and let it be your judge! If you like the progress you see then who cares what you weigh! I know it's gonna be a mental hurdle for you, but you're no longer obese. Keep your diet in check, and continue to train hard. Track your sodium intake and do cardio. 

SharonKY

Thank you!  You are all correct....sometimes I feel like I should have had brain surgery with weight loss surgery.  My clothes fit amazingly and I am 4 sizes smaller than I was this time a month ago. 
I am eating clean and training harder.  I would have stopped and started starving myself again if I didnt have the MG family support! 

Thank you all.....anxiety gone.

Ermahgerd

My girl bloats from Anavar so she doesn't use it. Only other thing I would add is making sure you are confident your Anavar is real. I'm sure you had help finding a reputable source here, but it's always a gamble in this game. 

But forget the scale, take measurements, take progress pics and kick some ass!

Oxyjen

I am curious about your experience with Primo. I am considering it for my next cycle. Currently running 15MG of anavar and I am having great success with it but I kinda want to mix it up a little.  I am also on a LONG bulk, planning to wrap it up in Decemeber when I will go right into prep. Would there be any benefit of using Primo for mass gain or is it better used while cutting? 

Thanks! 

P

Prolablabs

When your current cycle is over Sharon send us a message and we will arrange a full free prolabs cycle and PCT for you.

SharonKY

I have been off cycle for about 3 weeks....starting my next cycle with your products in about 5 weeks.  Feel free to send my items to me between now and then. :) I am excited to be trying out your products!!!!

SweetSavage

I gained and cut at the same time. maybe that sounds weird but I dropped fat quick, my endurance shot up and I was able to lift more. So at the end of my primo cycle , I was 165...besides my T&A, I was straight muscle!!

P

Prolablabs

Please verify your chosen cycle and we will prepare it for dispatch.

SharonKY

Thanks......I used to weigh 335 pounds....at 4'11"...this group has been through hell with me in the last 9 months with surgeries, wound separation, my first cycle, and getting back to my love of lifting.  They have stuck by me and kept me in check.....I cant ask for a better group of peeps!