Help understanding injection ratios

JesseTX

Looking at selecting product to begin cycle.
I was recommended to cycle a stack of Test-E, and Deca.
The Test-E dosage was recommended at 250mg, twice a week.
Deca is at 400-500mg, once a week.
I was looking at the Test-E purchase options and saw bottles labeled as 10ml-containing 250mg.
is this meaning 1ml contains 250mgs? so there would be 10 uses in this one bottle?

HGH.to

is this meaning 1ml contains 250mgs? so there would be 10 uses in this one bottle?
yeah you got it right. it means twice a week = 1 bottle is enough for 5 weeks
But if you never used steroids, I wouldn't recommend Test + Deca. Go for the same plan minus Deca if that's your first cycle. Test alone @ 500 mg weekly would be enough to offer great results. Also, you only need 2 bottles as 500 mg Test per week for 10 weeks is enough to display great gains.

Pip burn

Looking at selecting product to begin cycle.
I was recommended to cycle a stack of Test-E, and Deca.
The Test-E dosage was recommended at 250mg, twice a week.
Deca is at 400-500mg, once a week.
I was looking at the Test-E purchase options and saw bottles labeled as 10ml-containing 250mg.
Yes, exactly

Nick1000

Yes, vials are "milligrams per ml" so 250 mg/ml of test in a 10 ml vial means the vial contains 2,500 mg total of test. So using 250 mg a week would last 10 weeks or 250 mg x2 a week would last 5 weeks.