Help with AI

2 tongue T

New to this page but am looking for so help from others with experience cause I don’t like the trial an error when I’m sure others have gone through the same stuff and figured out how to manage it…. So I’ve just run my 5 cycle test c and tren e and I’m running arimdex every other day and now taking aromasin daily but I’ve been depressed and not feeling myself for about 3 to 4 weeks now and feeling like my test has turned to estrogen but I thought running the AI would stop that but it hasn’t I read about caber but haven’t been able to get ahold of it and just recently ordered something similar from black lion research that’s supposed to do the same thing…. So any help would be appreciated on how I can keep from being a sensitive depressed overthinking dude when I’m usually not that

bobby ricky

New to this page but am looking for so help from others with experience cause I don’t like the trial an error when I’m sure others have gone through the same stuff and figured out how to manage it…. So I’ve just run my 5 cycle test c and tren e and I’m running arimdex every other day and now taking aromasin daily but I’ve been depressed and not feeling myself for about 3 to 4 weeks now and feeling like my test has turned to estrogen but I thought running the AI would stop that but it hasn’t I read about caber but haven’t been able to get ahold of it and just recently ordered something similar from black lion research that’s supposed to do the same thing…. So any help would be appreciated on how I can keep from being a sensitive depressed overthinking dude when I’m usually not that
Do you mean your in your 5th week?

2 tongue T

No
Do you mean your in your 5th week?
No my 5th cycle I ran 500 test and 400 tren a week for 10 weeks I did my last shot almost 2 weeks ago ….i always wait at least 4 to 5 months between cycles to let my levels go back to normal but the this cycle and the last one have been bad towards the end emotionally

bobby ricky

No

No my 5th cycle I ran 500 test and 400 tren a week for 10 weeks I did my last shot almost 2 weeks ago ….i always wait at least 4 to 5 months between cycles to let my levels go back to normal but the this cycle and the last one have been bad towards the end emotionally
Are you going to pct or cruise? I was running 600 test 300 deca and 400 tren and I didn’t have caber but ran p5p to help with prolactin and if I remember it was 300 mgs per day and maybe 1/2 adex twice per week.

2 tongue T

Are you going to pct or cruise? I was running 600 test 300 deca and 400 tren and I didn’t have caber but ran p5p to help with prolactin and if I remember it was 300 mgs per day and maybe 1/2 adex twice per week.
I got clomid and nolva for pct but I’m still taking andex until I start that I didn’t hear anything about caber or p5p till recently so I didn’t have it on hand if I needed it…the p5p helps keep the emotional sides back?

2 tongue T

I ordered some prolactrone from black lion research a few days ago reviews are good says it’s as close to caber as you can get for combating increased prolactin and raising dopamine as well as test booster so we’ll see

2 tongue T

I ordered some prolactrone from black lion research a few days ago reviews are good says it’s as close to caber as you can get for combating increased prolactin and raising dopamine as well as test booster so we’ll

2 tongue T

so you're saying you're feeling depressed during PCT?
Started feeling depressed last 3 or 4 weeks of my cycle and now 2 weeks since my last shot I’m still down I’m going to try the prolactin combatant and see if it helps it says it’s for dopamine receptors too but idk does anyone else run tren and go through this?

TotalWar

Bro get bloodwork first that will help. You said aromasin daily? Your E may be too low if you continued that too long. Be very careful with caber. Look up DAWS, it's no joke. That drug can be hell. If you use it you'll only need it twice a week TOPS. It's very powerful. Don't shoot in the dark get bloodwork brotha. You're not aromatizing to the level where you need AI daily anymore. Don't use it daily. Low e=overthinking and depressed. Sadly, high e= the same for me but more overthinking and angry as opposed to depression.

suppsforlife

Low e=overthinking and depressed. Sadly, high e= the same for me but more overthinking and angry as opposed to depression.
yes. low vs high estrogen often have very similar symptoms. that's why bloodwork is so important.
may also need to check your prolactin too.

2 tongue T

Bro get bloodwork first that will help. You said aromasin daily? Your E may be too low if you continued that too long. Be very careful with caber. Look up DAWS, it's no joke. That drug can be hell. If you use it you'll only need it twice a week TOPS. It's very powerful. Don't shoot in the dark get bloodwork brotha. You're not aromatizing to the level where you need AI daily anymore. Don't use it daily. Low e=overthinking and depressed. Sadly, high e= the same for me but more overthinking and angry as opposed to depression.
Thanks for the advice bro I’ll get my bloodwork done and find out exactly what’s wrong with me…. Is there anything else I can run that will put the mass on me like tren without the mind game side effects? I’ve ran my first 2 cycles we’re tren and test at low doses 250 test and 200 tren a week then I ran 2 cycles test and deca low doses then this 5th cycle I ran 500 test and 400 tren and put on 20lbs and loved it increased sex drive all day everything was great till my last few weeks when it turned on me

Hchero

I would not take an AI unless an emergency. I certainly would not take AI without labs to know what is going on exactly. If I absolutely have to take anything, I use Toremiphene.

TotalWar

Thanks for the advice bro I’ll get my bloodwork done and find out exactly what’s wrong with me…. Is there anything else I can run that will put the mass on me like tren without the mind game side effects? I’ve ran my first 2 cycles we’re tren and test at low doses 250 test and 200 tren a week then I ran 2 cycles test and deca low doses then this 5th cycle I ran 500 test and 400 tren and put on 20lbs and loved it increased sex drive all day everything was great till my last few weeks when it turned on me
Try EQ brotha, I like primo but it's modest as a Mass builder; I do think ppl underestimate it and don't get real primo. It really puts on nice lean mass. Eq gives some guys(me included) anxiety and pretty bad anxiety at that, but it may be worse a shot. Primo def shouldn't give you mental sides. For me, safest and best mass builder is high test dose. But try adding in primo and maybe an oral like Tbol...dbol or anadrol can be harsh if you are a beginner. Dbol good for mental well being but you gotta be confident in your estrogen management.

2 tongue T

Try EQ brotha, I like primo but it's modest as a Mass builder; I do think ppl underestimate it and don't get real primo. It really puts on nice lean mass. Eq gives some guys(me included) anxiety and pretty bad anxiety at that, but it may be worse a shot. Primo def shouldn't give you mental sides. For me, safest and best mass builder is high test dose. But try adding in primo and maybe an oral like Tbol...dbol or anadrol can be harsh if you are a beginner. Dbol good for mental well being but you gotta be confident in your estrogen management.
Thanks for the advice man I still have a few months before I start another cycle I gotta snap out of this one first and get my levels back to normal.. I’ll do my research and make sure I got everything on hand ready to go if I need it to counter the sides EQ sounds like what I’m wanting as far as putting on mass but I’m not sure I need any higher anxiety but I could deal with that as long as I doing fall back into a sad depressive state….I might just try a cycle of high test with a good AI, I’ve never just ran test by itself so it might do for me good without mental sides