Help with first cycle for wife?

fla1224

My wife wants to do a first cycle of anavar. She is 29, 5’4”, 140, and is pretty strong in my opinion for never having done anything. Goal is to lean out and build lean muscle.

She was thinking 10mg a day for 6 weeks. What else should be taken at the same time for liver health?

After the 6 weeks, how long do you cycle off before doing a second cycle?

When purchasing, we’ve read it is very commonly faked, so how do you know if you are getting 100% anavar? How can you test it?

Thanks!

BiggyBill

Hello there. your wife’s cycle sounds really good. 10 mg a day for 6 weeks is good, although if she never used steroids in the past, recommend her to watch out for side effects. Some women are more sensible and they would need to start at 5 mg for 4 weeks, yet 10 mg for 6 weeks is very good.
Split up total daily dosage in 2 even halves throughout the day (5 mg AM 5 mg AM).

In terms of liver, make sure is healthy enough before starting the cycle. to keep it safe, your wife could use any OTC liver protective supplements. Nothing special. After all, Anavar isn’t as bad as other oral steroids for liver.

After 6 weeks is recommended to wait at least the time you were cycling or even longer (is a rule of thumb both for men and women). This means that your wife going for 6 weeks cycle, should wait at least 6 weeks to start another one.

Indeed Anavar containing Oxandrolone substance is commonly faked because is very popular, very effective and more expensive compared to other roids. You can test it and find out that you’ve obtained 100% Anavar in 2 methods:
  1. use it (PROPERLY) for a while and you would start feeling it working and/or seeing the effects
  2. take a pill to an independent lab test. They would reveal what’s in that pill, its amount and purity, but it costs you extra $$ and I wouldn’t say is worth it.
I would recommend to check the top sources here as those guys make sure you won’t receive any low quality / fake substances. Good luck!

My wife wants to do a first cycle of anavar. She is 29, 5’4”, 140, and is pretty strong in my opinion for never having done anything. Goal is to lean out and build lean muscle.

She was thinking 10mg a day for 6 weeks. What else should be taken at the same time for liver health?

After the 6 weeks, how long do you cycle off before doing a second cycle?

When purchasing, we’ve read it is very commonly faked, so how do you know if you are getting 100% anavar? How can you test it?

Thanks!
Are you a beginner in this ?