Help with gear not sure if its real

Brchilin7770

Hey every1 just wanted some experts insight I'm not sure if this gear is legit has any1 came across this before thanks every1 4 ur time

Attachments

• 20220508_155524.jpg
    20220508_155524.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 8

Pedrito0906

Hey every1 just wanted some experts insight I'm not sure if this gear is legit has any1 came across this before thanks every1 4 ur time

I've never seen those before, the labels looks pretty good. Does it have a code or where you can check it online? Did you buy from one of the sources in here?

suppsforlife

never heard of Premier pharm, sorry. it doesn't mean that it's bad, but it doesn't mean that it's good either.

Pedrito0906

I got it from a guy at the gym that is a ifbb pro
Toss it away and buy from trusted sources here.

Somebody in my job sold me gear and I had a really really bad experience with it. Never risk your health to save a few bucks, you don't know what shit your putting in you, at least here you can read reviews.

Good luck

rosoo

Wondering is the product produce in India or other country, because there is one company in India that produce such steroid similar name but i believe they changed their logo already