Help with labs

Jaycepts

Hello so I recently got my blood work results back and testosterone total ms levels came back at 963. Also my estradiol levels came back at 49 and were flagged as being high. I already bought my cycle in preparation for a lower test level. should I proceed with my cycle or what should I do know? lol if I were to lower my estradiol levels would I have the effects of being on a cycle?

Jaycepts

Hello so I recently got my blood work results back and testosterone total ms levels came back at 963. Also my estradiol levels came back at 49 and were flagged as being high. I already bought my cycle in preparation for a lower test level. should I proceed with my cycle or what should I do know? lol if I were to lower my estradiol levels would I have the effects of being on a cycle?
I’m pretty much looking for your guys insight on what to do. I know steroids aren’t recommended but what advice do y’all have for me? This would be my first cycle and I would only be running test cyp

Jaycepts

I haven't really got it... are you on a cycle now or not? are your T levels 963 natural or you're on something?

we all do them here, that's why we're here.

you haven't used anything so far?
That’s my natural level and no I haven’t been on anything yet and your right 😂

suppsforlife

If you never used anything and your levels are 963 natural, why would you use anything? What's your age?

suppsforlife

I’m 23 and I was expecting my levels to be lower. I don’t feel like theyre high but maybe that’s from the higher estrogen?
yeah, it could be due to higher estrogen. but since you never used anything, i wouldn't recommend anti-estrogens. try natural methods to lower estrogen. also, try a proper diet and workout plan that may help. what's your bf%?

Jaycepts

yeah, it could be due to higher estrogen. but since you never used anything, i wouldn't recommend anti-estrogens. try natural methods to lower estrogen. also, try a proper diet and workout plan that may help. what's your bf%?
I’m not exactly sure of my bf% but I can get back to you on that. I’m probably in the low 20s. And as of right now I’m training 6 days a week on the Arnold split. My trainings more strength focused with compound lifts being in the 3-5 rep range and all other accessory lifts in the 8-10 rep range. My diet can definitely be tweaked but I try to maintain a high protein and low carb diet. I guess you can say I’m somewhat dirty bulking. In 6 weeks I’m gonna hop into a cut and then I’ll follow a strict diet. I do believe that I’ve had high estro for a while now. I developed a little bit of gyno throughout 17 -19 years old but just thought I needed to build my chest a little more 😂 I’m gonna be consulting a doctor about it now that I have blood work results.

Aussie

Have a full hormone and vitamin blood test. Take zinc to help with E2
Do you have any low T symptoms?

Jaycepts

Have a full hormone and vitamin blood test. Take zinc to help with E2
Do you have any low T symptoms?
I have my full results if I’m able to post them here. Everything came back in the normal range just my estradiol was flagged for being high. And I guess you can say I fluctuate a lot. I feel some days I feel on top of the world and other I feel more emotional And same with libido. Other than that I’m not too sure. I’m definetly gonna be more mindful of it so maybe I have more symptoms.

suppsforlife

I feel some days I feel on top of the world and other I feel more emotional And same with libido.
that's most likely because of high estrogen.
try losing some weight (with caloric restriction and cardio) and you're likely to get lower estrogen.