help with timing of igf-des and mgf

thewatchmen

question is i would think you would take igf-des pre work out and mgf post work out is this correct or is there a better way and why. i read in forum on different page that mgf should be taken pre and igf des taken post not sure why this was said, if someone could expand on this i sure would appreciate it

Kfizzle

This may help understanding igf des a little. The last paragraph should answer your question about it.

DES IGF-1 is the shorter version of the IGF-1 chain. It is five (5) times more powerful than IGF-LR3 and ten (10) times more powerful than regular base IGF-1. The half-life for DES is about 20-30 minutes, which means this is a very delicate chain. Therefore, administration should only be done at the site where you want to see muscle growth. DES has the ability to stimulate muscle hyperplasia better than LR3. In simple terms, it’s best used for site injections, rather than overall growth.

In addition, DES is known to bind to receptors that have been deformed by lactic acid, which is often present during workouts. This allows the DES to attach itself to a mutated receptor and signal tissue growth during training. DES can be used longer and more frequently than LR3

Mleblanc

Thanks for the informatio . I always used des before my workout. Id pin in my car before going in the gy . And pumps were freaking awesome

veraabudai

<p>question is i would think you would take igf-des pre work out and mgf post work out is this correct or is there a better way and why. i read in forum on different page that mgf should be taken pre and igf des taken post not sure why this was said, if someone could expand on this i sure would appreciate it</p>
I used IGF-DES pre-workout. and MGF post workout. But in just those days i trained the exact muscle group. For example, leg day, i injected 1-1IU to Rectus femoris, Vastus medialis, and calves of course. They grew a LOT!! To V.m. it hurts like hell lol but it definitely worth it. Since then my legs are more shredded, even in bulking. The same with my shoulders too

NyangoStar

<p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1.25rem; padding: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; line-height: 1.6; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; color: #222222; text-align: justify;">This may help understanding igf des a little. The last paragraph should answer your question about it.</p><p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1.25rem; padding: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; line-height: 1.6; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; color: #222222; text-align: justify;">DES IGF-1<strong style="box-sizing: border-box; line-height: inherit;"> </strong>is the shorter version of the IGF-1 chain. It is five (5) times more powerful than IGF-LR3 and ten (10) times more powerful than regular base IGF-1. The half-life for DES is about 20-30 minutes, which means this is a very delicate chain. Therefore, administration should only be done at the site where you want to see muscle growth. DES has the ability to stimulate muscle hyperplasia better than LR3. In simple terms, it’s best used for site injections, rather than overall growth.</p><p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1.25rem; padding: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; line-height: 1.6; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; color: #222222; text-align: justify;">In addition, <span style="text-decoration: underline;">DES is known to bind to receptors that have been deformed by lactic acid, which is often present during workouts. This allows the DES to attach itself to a mutated receptor and signal tissue growth during training</span>. DES can be used longer and more frequently than LR3</p>

When I used to use igf des, I was told it is systemic and wasn't very site specific...