Help

jedward

Hi, Just wondering if anybody here can give me some help on whose reliable labs out there.  I've read so many post and now its too difficult for me to trust almost on every online sources. This is the first time I'm doing a cycle and have no experience on how or where I can buy my gear. Don't really want to get scam out there so I am asking for your help to anybody who already got their good sources.  Any feedback will help me a lot, thank you.

milkin

Hey jedward, reviews are made for a reason and members here write them to assist others within this community. Posting questions like this raise an eyebrow especially since you have not even introduced yourself. Simply asking for information like this shows you have not done enough research. Being new I suggest you start by completing an introduction and becoming active.

siegmund

And for the record ,, just because I tell someone hey sent friend ,, don't always mean ,he gets what he wants,, it could be to help with the ropes of how to get into the community ,,etc,etc, and it could be all the above but ,,, I will help 

borsuczek

Every badge can be different unfortunately. Best to try it on. If you happy order more as soon as you test it positive on yourself. Sooner you order better chances you get same badge. 

I hope it made sense.

joseywales

look at the sources section for your country top rated sources are top rated for a reason - also you shoul dbuild a profile we dont even know what country you r from :)