Helpful guide to the Half Life Of Most Substances

MRFIXIT

When putting a cycle together its important to know the Half life of the substances that you are taking
Here is a list of (most of them) Good luck on your Journey!

I have also added several items that were missing.. if you know of anything i missed comment below and ill

add it into the list.. Thanks guys

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
(Tbol) Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone16 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone , methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Halotestin (Fluoxymesteron)( Halo ) 6-8 hours
Methyltrienolone (oral Tren) 4-6 hours
Winstrol (stanozolol )
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 1 day
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 2 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 1 day
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

*Clenbuterol 1.5 days
T3 10 hours

Ancillaries Drug Active half-life
Arimidex 3 days
cabergoline 63-68 Hours
Clomid 5 days
Cytadren 6 hours
Exemestane ( Aromasin) 24 Hours
Letrozole 2 days
Proviron (Mesterolone) 12-13 hours
Tamoxifen (Nolva) 7-14 Hours

siegmund

Hmmm,

I was a little amazed at the caber half life , I was under the assumption , that it was a lot shorter ,  like 3 days meaning I may have been over dosing my caber . No wonder im always ready for the beach. Lol the wind can blow and im ready. 

Dolf

+1 and thanks fixit. This will be valuable info for many members. 

Why the link to hemroids?

D

Dont_trip

With Cypionate and Enanthate Half life's,Cypionate is around 7 days and Enanthate is around 5 days....Prop is more than 2 days I would say leaning more towards 3.Bloodwork would agree with these days.... I really with Cyp's half-life was 12 days LoL would make TrT cruising a breeze....+1 Good Post

MRFIXIT

Dont trip... Yeah,  there is a lot of different opinions on this if you google it you will see that your opinion as well as the half life I posted are all over the board.. The reason I put the one that i put down was strictly based on my own bloods. After almost a month of lowering my dose from a gram a week to 200 a week my bloods were still 7400... It kinda freaked me out a little bit so i had it redone with similar results... I think everyones body is different so its really hard to put an exact number... These are simply guidelines to help out as much as possible.

Thanks for your input brother.. Everyones opinion a valuable and worth listening to...

and double checking! :)

MRFIXIT

Too funny, I was looking to check the half life on Anavar and I found my own post from a while back! Forgot about this one!

Dunbar

I see so many different half lives posted for certain esters lately it’s confusing. I’ll name a few but there are too many to list in a comment... Propionate-some times listed as 2,3, or 4.5? Cypionate-as 8, or 10.5, or 12??? Enanthate- 7, 8, or 10 and even this one lists Sustanon- at 14?? Which is possibly the half life of decanoate or is it??

Not my my intention to step on anyone’s toes and I’m clearly confused but information is getting sooo watered down if you are not obsessive in verifying source information you are hardly informed.

Victordr

Understanding the half-life of substances is crucial for a well-planned cycle! Explore informed choices and find the right gear. Your journey to optimal results starts here. Check it out!

Last edited by a moderator: