Hematocrit to high to up my trt dosage.

rockchopper86

Ok so this is my blood work on 100mg test e a week. I'd like to up that to 150 to 200mg but everybody seems to be getting concerned with my hematocrit. I already give blood (every 3 months is as often as they let you here) and I've started drinking substantially more water. Anybody else have any ideas? It is definitely somehow related to the test because goes down to the low 40s if I go off the trt. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_222457_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_222457_OneDrive.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 9

unclem

Ok so this is my blood work on 100mg test e a week. I'd like to up that to 150 to 200mg but everybody seems to be getting concerned with my hematocrit. I already give blood (every 3 months is as often as they let you here) and I've started drinking substantially more water. Anybody else have any ideas? It is definitely somehow related to the test because goes down to the low 40s if I go off the trt. Thanks in advance.
see i would listen to those who gave you advice. your blood will get thicker the higher you go up with test.

rockchopper86

im definitely willing to listen. Are there any other things I can do to bring the level down that I'm not already doing tho?

TotalWar

I'll be honest with you bro, I've had some docs even tell me it's overblown. There are meds for it but idk if doc would prescribe you them. Minus donating which you are already doing, you can take aspirin daily. It can thin the blood which helps. But not good for liver stomach ect possibly. Mine always runs high on test. Does that mean I'm coming off trt? Fuck no lmao. Quality of life is great I accept the risks...BUT that's when I'm on 500 test or more, that seems very odd on such a low test dose bro. You must be sensitive to red blood cell and blood thickness.

rockchopper86

I'll be honest with you bro, I've had some docs even tell me it's overblown. There are meds for it but idk if doc would prescribe you them. Minus donating which you are already doing, you can take aspirin daily. It can thin the blood which helps. But not good for liver stomach ect possibly. Mine always runs high on test. Does that mean I'm coming off trt? Fuck no lmao. Quality of life is great I accept the risks...BUT that's when I'm on 500 test or more, that seems very odd on such a low test dose bro. You must be sensitive to red blood cell and blood thickness.
Right. Docs are no help they take me off the test every time it goes up then put me back on every time it goes down and tell me to donate blood but that's it. Im getting tired of it. The aspirin thing sounds like a good idea.

TotalWar

Right. Docs are no help they take me off the test every time it goes up then put me back on every time it goes down and tell me to donate blood but that's it. Im getting tired of it. The aspirin thing sounds like a good idea.
It will help bro, it helps me. Ever wonder why they tell you not take aspirin before a week even before you donate? It thins the blood and can compound phlebotomy affect. For guys like us it won't be an issue cuz it's high already. But yeah bro that is why I do self trt until I'm older lol can't fuck with them for trt. Only bloodwork and medical needs. But it's nice to have it legally with a script.

rockchopper86

Ya im going to self trt aswell I'm wanting to up to around 200mg a week I'll just start taking the aspirin at the same time I do that

TotalWar

Cool. Check liver values regularly just to make sure. Most ppl are fine I don't wanna fear monger. I never have issues with it, just be safe.

rockchopper86

the shit I've done to my liver when I was in my 20s if aspirin is the thing to take me out I'm fine with it Lmfao. Thanks again. I knew there had to be a simple solution

unclem

iam going to go for the blue top hgh falcon is shipping me a 100ius. ill report back how they are.

Hchero

Aspirin will not help you, it is an anti-platelet aggregator. There is no such thing as a “blood thinner”. That is a term used to relate info to non-medical people when informing them about a medication. You can for regular apharesis, ie, donate blood every 6 weeks or whatever. They will usually check your HgB on the spot, and some places will test you cholesterol also. You just have to login to their portal a few days later.

Hchero

Also... you were obviously a bit dehydrated when you gave the specimen. Make sure to tank up fluids for 2-3 days prior next time. The H/H was not very high, donate and drink water... you will be fine. Make sure you are donating whole blood. Q 3 months is usually a double RBC donation. Increase the frequency of your donation and donate 1 unit per visit. My .02

rockchopper86

Also... you were obviously a bit dehydrated when you gave the specimen. Make sure to tank up fluids for 2-3 days prior next time. The H/H was not very high, donate and drink water... you will be fine. Make sure you are donating whole blood. Q 3 months is usually a double RBC donation. Increase the frequency of your donation and donate 1 unit per visit. My .02
OK so continue to drink more water easy enough. I'd like to donate more often but they will only let me every 3 months. Unless there is a hack to get around that I'm not aware of. Thanks.

Hchero

Yo... should be Q 8 weeks for whole blood donation. You can go to another company and just keep up with your appt’s. They do test you HgB on the spot first, right?

rockchopper86

Yo... should be Q 8 weeks for whole blood donation. You can go to another company and just keep up with your appt’s. They do test you HgB on the spot first, right?
Ya they test first. I've been going to the red cross drives. I'm giving blood again Monday with them I'll have to look around and see who else takes blood.

TotalWar

Absolutely. It's amazing. Wait so hchero, they don't criss communicate? So like I can do red cross then salvation army a couple weeks after and they won't know?

rockchopper86

You should feel better after donating, like an oil change lol
So you seem very knowledgeable. You think im ok to go up to 150 or 200mg a week split in 2 doses as long as I keep donating? Also same question as totalwar about cross communication.