Hey everyone

lemmelift

Len, 30, male, Toronto. I'm new here but I'm a long time lurker and not new to the gym. I'm currently at 12% BF and the goal is single digits at least for some time. HIIT, cycling, diet and probably fat burners when I'm ready are what I rely on to achieve it. My last cycle was 350-550mg sust for 10 weeks and var in the last 4, I was happy with the results, though it was last summer and I'm a natty since then. Not for long ;)

I've got to admit I thought forums were long gone and used this and some others as just a source of info, but I see what's going on with Reddit and facebook groups and I believe forums will make a comeback on a large scale pretty soon. At least here you have strong moderation and strict guidelines that keep low-effort spam, scam and trash-talkers away.

Regardless, wish everyone best of luck in whatever it is you're up to today.

HGH.to

Welcome abroad, man. This is actually a great source of information.
What is your next cycle plan?
Also, you said you rely on HIIT, cycling, and dieting. Don't you strength train?

Len, 30, male, Toronto. I'm new here but I'm a long time lurker and not new to the gym. I'm currently at 12% BF and the goal is single digits at least for some time. HIIT, cycling, diet and probably fat burners when I'm ready are what I rely on to achieve it. My last cycle was 350-550mg sust for 10 weeks and var in the last 4, I was happy with the results, though it was last summer and I'm a natty since then. Not for long ;)

I've got to admit I thought forums were long gone and used this and some others as just a source of info, but I see what's going on with Reddit and facebook groups and I believe forums will make a comeback on a large scale pretty soon. At least here you have strong moderation and strict guidelines that keep low-effort spam, scam and trash-talkers away.

Regardless, wish everyone best of luck in whatever it is you're up to today.
Welcome friend. As you become familiar with the forum, you will see there are a lot of knowledgeable guys on here. Take a look around, and if I can help you in any way, feel free to reach out.