Hey fellas Just wanted to pop in and say hello to y'all!

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing good and still smashing those gains! I wanted to pop in and update everyone on my progress I joined this forum when I started my journey and got some great advice and even met some friends that I still have to this day. Talk to a few of you daily. I couldn't be happier in my life right now. Since may of last year I have put on 60 lbs but my waist hasn't gained a single inch. The knowledge and friendships of this forum have been 5 star! Hope you all have an amazing 22!105189478_3267149086681666_4374248945801260477_n~2_compress.jpgIMG_20220217_194223986_HDR~6_compress.jpg

HGH.to

Hey there Hulk! Getting closer to look like Hulk huh? Welcome back!
Great progress! Happy you are doing great!

EMachine

Hey Hulk,

Welcome back! I don't know you but it is clear that you have made incredible gains. Glad to hear that you're happy as well!

AlphaRxLabs

Damn bro! Anyone and everyone knows, regardless of what youre taking that kind of size and shape doesnt just appear without a butt-load of hours and hard work in the gym. Keep up the hard work and stay swole!

HulkSmashShan

Not any too bad. Welderman is someone I do look up to both in life and working out. He is a great man for sure. I do have a dieting question for you guys. As many of you know I used to be an opiate addict. I have a year and a half clean almost. During my decade long opiate part of my life I would literally eat one McChicken a day more times than not. Now I get my protein in, or at least I try, everyday now however my caloric intake is not very much guys. I eat one full meal a day usually. My body I believe trained itself to last on a very low calorie diet. Here is my problem. I'm wanting to cut for the summer now and I don't see how that is possible with me only getting around 1500 calories daily as it is. I feel that if I go lower than I already am then I will lose muscle mass with it and I refuse to be that skinny rail again. Any thoughts on this subject is greatly appreciated gentlemen and I thank you for your time. Keep it pushing!

HGH.to

Eeeemmm... I know that when you bulk not having an appetite is a problem. but when you cut down - appetite loss isn't a huge problem.
What are your maintenance calories? Drop it by about 20% for cutting and there you go.
Indeed, with a drastic caloric deficit, you're likely to lose muscles so try to keep them around 20% under maintenance only. Also, tren ace wouldn't allow you to lose muscles.
Still running dbol? it's helpful to boost appetite.

HulkSmashShan

might try weight gaining supplements. they contain proteins and calories including others. check them out
I have decided to try some equipoise with my testosterone cycle to see if that I creases appetite. Coming off the tren I can feel my appetite actually going back up so this is great news. I think the tren really messed with my gut and therefore computes to a lesser appetite.

HulkSmashShan

Eeeemmm... I know that when you bulk not having an appetite is a problem. but when you cut down - appetite loss isn't a huge problem.
What are your maintenance calories? Drop it by about 20% for cutting and there you go.
Indeed, with a drastic caloric deficit, you're likely to lose muscles so try to keep them around 20% under maintenance only. Also, tren ace wouldn't allow you to lose muscles.
Still running dbol? it's helpful to boost appetite.
I got off the Dbol to give the liver a rest it's ran it's course for 8 weeks so I'm going to give it a rest. As far as calorie deficit I just can't do it man. I'm not trying to cut right now. I have only been eating one meal a day while snacking on beef jerky and drinking protein shakes to make up for it. That tren gut just made it to where I just wasn't hungry like ever. Even the one meal I would eat would be a chore. I'm talking maybe 1000 to 1200 calories I'm not taking away from that. Need to go up to grow.