Hey guys, 32 year old here

Rohan89

Hey guys,

32 year old guy here from Australia (South Asian heritage).

I've joined this forum because I'm going on TRT soon. Talked to someone last week and my bloodwork matches the criteria.

I've got some pretty poor genetics (skinnyfat), and I'm tired of it.

I've had an ok physique at times, but never a good/great one.

The TRT guy recommended starting at 150mg Test, then bumping up to 175mg and 200mg after 3 months and seeing how I feel.

Maybe the TRT will be enough to build the physique that I want, but I want a top 2% physique if it's possible.

I've attached some photos, 65kg at 173cm.

I'll get on TRT next week hopefully, then the journey begins!

Grateful to be here.

Screenshot_20211017-205928_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211017-205918_Gallery.jpg

BiggyBill

Are you working out and having a great diet? Getting a physique is about training and dieting mostly.

Rohan89

Are you working out and having a great diet? Getting a physique is about training and dieting mostly.
We are still in lockdown so the gym has been closed for 3 months, but my diet has been ok the past couple of months and I've been doing bodyweight exercises.

I admit that I lose motivation when I see that I don't make as much progress as other men.

suppsforlife

the TRT "guy" is a doctor? Have you checked your T levels?
adding some testosterone might help, but then again, as Biggy said, that's mostly about diet and workout. If you are not honest with you about diet and you can't workout enough, adding roids won't really help in changing your physique. Although, if you have low T then adding 150-200 mg weekly might still make you feel better.

Rohan89

the TRT "guy" is a doctor? Have you checked your T levels?
adding some testosterone might help, but then again, as Biggy said, that's mostly about diet and workout. If you are not honest with you about diet and you can't workout enough, adding roids won't really help in changing your physique. Although, if you have low T then adding 150-200 mg weekly might still make you feel better.
He is not a doctor but he is a consultant.

Yes I have had a blood test. My Free T is very low, at the absolute lowest end of average.

HGH.to

so you're not prescribed TRT?
I say you should focus more on your diet and workout. They alone can help increase T levels. You may add some T to boost your gains and fat loss, but you should know the risks

Rohan89

so you're not prescribed TRT?
I say you should focus more on your diet and workout. They alone can help increase T levels. You may add some T to boost your gains and fat loss, but you should know the risks
I am prescribed TRT.

The guy I talked to works for a proper TRT clinic.

I do need that extra boost as even when I have been pretty good with diet and exercise, I found it hard to gain muscle and lose belly fat. Simply poor genetics.

I understand it's all about the work you put in though, I'm ready to do that.

suppsforlife

Well, as long as you've been recommended TRT by a guy who seems to be a doctor then yeah, a little boost in this matter definitely won't hurt you. But yeah, there's a lot of hard work and dedication you should put in there. both in the gym and outside!

HGH.to

Have you started your Test journey? And by the way, the difference in 25 mg you gradually increase is not that much thus not sure how worth it. You could start at 150 mg a week or straight to 200 mg. Or start at 150 mg a week and then increase to at least 250 mg weekly. again, the difference in 25 mg weekly is barely felt, if any different at all..

Twizted

Maybe the TRT will be enough to build the physique that I want, but I want a top 2% physique if it's possible.
Getting to the top 2% isn't somethings that is easy, and it isn't something everyone can accomplish. That level takes great genetics, perfect diet, hard work and loads of discipline. Drugs alone will not get you there.