Hey guys! Another new guy here post

Hey guys ive been lurking this website and thoroughly am enjoying it!
Figured id make this account to be able to interact as I do research for an eventual cycle.

Im 22 and have been lifting consistently for the last year, was 235lbs and I'm down to 170. Did this in a more crash diet fashion but dialing it in, currently eating around 1600 cals and adding more each week, focusing on more whole foods

Last edited:
Welcome! Do you plan jumping on roids?
I definitely plan on jumping on, yes. I actually already know how I want to do my first cycle but I feel like I have a bit more work to do before that happens.

I am doing bloodwork tomorrow to see where I am after dieting in a subpar way for so long, then ill see what I can do to dial in that diet and hoping to slowly work up to around 3000 cals/day, obviously while still training hard. At that point I do want to jump on cycle

Yeah, based on your weight (but depends on bf and height) it does seem like a lean bulk
Yeah, I guess it does, I'm going off the assumption that my BMR is much lower from the way I dieted down so I was hoping to slowly add calories and get my maintenance up to kind of recomp but I wont know until I get to those higher calories

I probably should've added my stats earlier
5'10" 175lbs ~15% BF

Bl00dpig

Wow man. That's an amazing transformation! The amount of self control and discipline involved in doing what you did is near epic. You should post some before/afters( if you're comfortable with losing some anonymity anyway).
Apply that to your first cycle and you're going to impressive results.

Wow man. That's an amazing transformation! The amount of self control and discipline involved in doing what you did is near epic. You should post some before/afters( if you're comfortable with losing some anonymity anyway).
Oh man thank you for the kind words! It has been a great journey so far and I definitely feel so much better now.

I don't have many pics from the start but I definitely might be uploading some later tonight when I can crop them and stuff. I definitely do plan on before and after cycle pics though!

EMachine

Young man, you have my respect! It’s refreshing to see a young bodybuilder wanting to wait before jumping into gear right away. At your age explore to the max your own natural potential, get your diet in order, and learn all you can about how your body responds to different exercise protocols. When you’re ready, or feel ready, 10-12 weeks of testosterone only cycle @ 250-300 mg per week will do wonders to your body. Welcome to the site!

Young man, you have my respect! It’s refreshing to see a young bodybuilder wanting to wait before jumping into gear right away. At your age explore to the max your own natural potential, get your diet in order, and learn all you can about how your body responds to different exercise protocols. When you’re ready, or feel ready, 10-12 weeks of testosterone only cycle @ 250-300 mg per week will do wonders to your body. Welcome to the site!
Thank you sir! I appreciate the kind words! I'm definitely trying to plan out when and how my cycle will be, the more I think about it the more I realize I've been in a pretty aggressive deficit since the beginning of this journey so I haven't truly seen how I can grow if I feed myself so I'm planning a new phase where ill be jumping on Stan Efferdings vertical diet and upping the calories to see how I respond! Truth be told I don't know if I will truly max out my genetic potential naturally but this natural growth phase will almost most definitely be delaying my gear use for awhile

Finally got around to compiling some pics, I definitely regret not taking more along the way but these are the few I do have :) comp.jpg

Last edited:

EMachine

Well done! Now with a smart diet, workout program, natural supplements, like creatine, L-glutamine, a good multivitamin, BCAA's, a quality protein shake, etc and you should be able to develop your foundation! Before you can build a house, you have to build a solid foundation and the same happens with our bodies. Stick with compound movements like the bench press, Incline, dips, different row movements, pulldowns/pull up, Squats, deadlifts, Db/barbell presses, different lateral movements (don't neglect your rear deltoids), core exercises, and cardio. We are here to help in your journey, if you need us. Again welcome to the forum.

Well done! Now with a smart diet, workout program, natural supplements, like creatine, L-glutamine, a good multivitamin, BCAA's, a quality protein shake, etc and you should be able to develop your foundation! Before you can build a house, you have to build a solid foundation and the same happens with our bodies. Stick with compound movements like the bench press, Incline, dips, different row movements, pulldowns/pull up, Squats, deadlifts, Db/barbell presses, different lateral movements (don't neglect your rear deltoids), core exercises, and cardio. We are here to help in your journey, if you need us. Again welcome to the forum.
Hey man I appreciate that! This forum has already been massively motivating!

suppsforlife

Just say again something you already know: the difference is huge so keep it the same way man. Is easy to see you've been working hard so if it helps in anyway as a motivation - you're doing great!