Hey guys! Another new guy here post

devildog0351

freaking amazing, you should be very proud of yourself. Not many youngsters have the ability to discipline themselves and make a transformation like that. I kinda got a little emotional seeing this. Just remember stay humble and proud of what you have done

HGH.to

Not many youngsters have the ability to discipline themselves and make a transformation like that.
Absolutely! and not only youngsters but people in general. discipline is what most people lack! roids only boost the progress, but in the end, the results are always due to discipline!

freaking amazing, you should be very proud of yourself. Not many youngsters have the ability to discipline themselves and make a transformation like that. I kinda got a little emotional seeing this. Just remember stay humble and proud of what you have done
Absolutely! and not only youngsters but people in general. discipline is what most people lack! roids only boost the progress, but in the end, the results are always due to discipline!
Hey, I appreciate it guys! I've definitely been eating a lot more, on about 2300 calories now and have noticed myself start to fill out pretty nice, I figure it's just from being so depleted from before! Im still around the same 170-173 body weight

Bl00dpig

Like HGH said. 2300 calories isn't enough. My 2 cents is try counting macros over calories. It has helped me gain muscle a lot easier while still staying lean. Obv. protein is my focus and carbs are the thing I am extremely cautious about and fats are in the middle with me not worrying much about avoiding them.
I use an app and enter everything religiously. It really cuts out the guesswork.

Like HGH said. 2300 calories isn't enough. My 2 cents is try counting macros over calories. It has helped me gain muscle a lot easier while still staying lean. Obv. protein is my focus and carbs are the thing I am extremely cautious about and fats are in the middle with me not worrying much about avoiding them.
I use an app and enter everything religiously. It really cuts out the guesswork.
Hmm what should I up the calories to? Im eating 170g of protein a day and tracking everything in my Samsung health app

Bl00dpig

Its hard but I shoot for 2g protien per lb of bodyweight. Everything tends to say 1 to 1.5g for muscle gain. I eat/ supp every 3 hours. Currenty near the end of my first cycle and at 198 and taking in over 400g of protein daily with varying amounts at 3 hour intervals.
Look into the Chronometer app if you happen to be a fellow number/ data junkie.

Edit: I'm no nutritionist or AAS expert. I do have 20+ years of natty experience and I spend too much time reading studies and try to stay as close to what the current science says. My volume/ reps/sets/diet and rest times are all based off what I hope is good science and I see great results so far. Honestly I feel the biggest challenge is dialing in AAS dosages.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

taking in over 400g of protein daily
sounds way too much. 1 kg = 1.8-2 g of protein. 1 lbs = about 0.7-0.8 g of protein.
at 198 lbs you would need about 160 g of protein daily which is way lower than 400 g daily. At 400 g daily you are likely to get intestinal issues

HGH.to

gotta agree with supps, 400 g of protein is too much, even for those competing. unless you're a huge bodybuilder competing

Bl00dpig

As long as I space out my intake I have no real issues. I poop more =).
There's studies on it and 2g per lb is safe for the long term.
This is a bulking intake though. At cycles end I will drop down to 1g per lb and change my workouts as well.
Back to the subject. 1g per lb is probably sufficient for muscle growth but bumping it up to 1.5g is safe and stands a good chance of improving your results. Google it for a bit, there's a lot of data supporting the idea.

HGH.to

as long as it works out fine for you, then I don't see what's the problem. But for most people, it would be a problem. Additionally, too much protein won't only make you poop more, but may hurt your intestines and liver. but then again, as long as you're feeling fine, I don't see the problem

Bl00dpig

as long as it works out fine for you, then I don't see what's the problem. But for most people, it would be a problem. Additionally, too much protein won't only make you poop more, but may hurt your intestines and liver. but then again, as long as you're feeling fine, I don't see the problem
Exactly. Like anything it's what an individual can tolerate. 2g is the upper safe limit, long term anyway. I've seen my best results at that number and now that I'm using AAS my results have been insane. Regret not starting when I hit 40.
1.5g is a more realistic target with1g being the minimum.

HGH.to

that's what I was talking about. go for whatever works for you as we're all different.
but as you can see in the post you shared itself:

*Most research indicates that eating more than 2 g per kg of body weight daily of protein for a long time can cause health problems.*

2 g per kg. it means that if you're about 198 lbs = 90 kg = 180 g proteins.
that's what i was trying to say earlier.

Little bit of an update eating 2700 calories a day, landing me right around 190-200g protein

Strength is definitely up and I feel much fuller, weight is around 175 every morning but I feel like I'm leaning out a bit more, definitely noticing more vascularity which is very new to me and feels awesome! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• November 17th 2021 - Copy.jpg
    November 17th 2021 - Copy.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 6
Hey guys, I've got another round of bloodwork since I've been eating more

T 739ng/dl
Estradiol 63 pg/ml
SHBG 27 nmol/dl
FAI 100

Whatre you guys thinking about the Estradiol? I'm still right around 16-17% bf could that be doing it?

HGH.to

don't remember if you use anything?
but yeah, estradiol number seems to be higher than normal for whatever reason but not extremely high. do you have any estrogenic issues? could try a low dosage of aromasin, but nothing too high.

I'm not currently on anything, I have my cycle on hand and these bloods were going to determine if I jump on or not. I don't have any high Estrogen symptoms, do you think losing a bit more body fat would make a significant difference?