Hey, Im looking to purchase.

2nd half

Ive done a few cycles in my time but my sources have all but dried up. I have a home gym now and am not in the know anymore. Im in Ottawa, ontario. Can anyone refer me to a reliable source? im looking to do some deca then some winny for the spring. Please and thanks.

PedritoHID

We can't talk about sources in public forums. In this section, read about their ratings and what people say about them and choose the one you like the most.

I've bought from a couple of them and they're pretty fucking good. High quality and from the time to put the order and to get the gear not more than 5 days.

HGH.to

simply check around. read my avatar as a hint. but yeah, we can't talk about sources in public

2nd half

That’s what I figured. I’m also weary that who ever responds could most likely want to dupe me. I’ve been scammed once. Trying to avoid it happening again.

2nd half

We can't talk about sources in public forums. In this section, read about their ratings and what people say about them and choose the one you like the most.

I've bought from a couple of them and they're pretty fucking good. High quality and from the time to put the order and to get the gear not more than 5 days.
Sorry… what do you mean by in this section?

bobby ricky

Do you run A testosterone base and stack on that ? Just wondering. Are you guy’s still locked down up there or can you move around freely?

2nd half

Wondering the same thing. There are what seems to be hundreds. Just looking at the reviews (if any). Who’s to say the reviews aren’t planted by the source (scammers) themselves?

Jf12345

Okay the source section are good?

suppsforlife

Wondering the same thing. There are what seems to be hundreds. Just looking at the reviews (if any). Who’s to say the reviews aren’t planted by the source (scammers) themselves?
Those are real people. We're also in the top rated sources section and all the reviews are written by our real customers!
Gyms and restaurants still closed
if you can't workout, don't run roids for the purpose of growing muscles!