Hey It's Brandon I Am New Here

Whiz

Hey everyone it's Brandon here. I am supposed to be 6'1 but some people think I'm taller. I just started taking bodybuilding seriously not too long ago. I always wanted to have size but I always blamed my genetics and thought I wasn't able to get there. I did some researching and was able to pack on some size by fixing my training and my diet. My diet was a huge factor as I didn't eat enough but I thought I did. Recently I have been thinking I might actually be able to compete maybe at the Olympia someday if I keep progressing. I want to do a cycle I know that I should do testosterone first before anything else but I have been wanting to do D bol only. I know I shouldn't do that but if I were to do dbol to start then I think I would end up doing test at the end of the D bol cycle. I want to see how much muscle I can pack on and how quickly and I know d bol is good for packing on muscle fast. When I say I want to pack on muscle fast I don't want to abuse anything seeing guys like nick walker, and brett wilkin pack on muscle quickly makes me want to do the same thing. I'll post pictures of my current physique and when I first started. Any advice is encouraged this seems to be the only outlet that I've found where a community is willing to help and discuss this/these topics.

Last edited:

Whiz

First question is what’s your age?
I am 24 I was reluctant to mention this at the start but I have done two cycles of sarms only because I wanted to see how quickly I could progress and also if I was hyper responder. I know sarms get a lot of flack because people don't really have impressive transformations but I think I have good genetics and I might be a hyper responder coupled with the fact that I dialed in my diet and my training on the second cycle. So with the first cycle I ran rad140 and mk677 I trained correctly and didn't really eat at a surplus so I only got leaner. Before I started I think I maxed out my genetic potential I just never ate in a surplus but I was incredibly lean. I will post a picture of my physique right before I started my first cycle of sarms. I started my first cycle of sarms this year in February. When I first started the cycle I weighed around 145 and topped out at 156 to end the cycle. I didn't experience any side effects. So for my second cycle I did not have that much knowledge about how to source gear or what it truly did etc. So I decided to run another cycle of sarms until then. My second cycle was YK11 and MK677 and I knew this time around to eat in a surplus and I picked YK11 because it's basically a steroid. I experienced no side effects and for both cycles I did not PCT but I never experienced the symptoms associated with low test or being shut down. At the start of the second cycle I weighed 158 and I got up to 180 most of the weight I gained was muscle both cycles were 8 weeks. At the end of the second cycle I thought I saw really good results and I thought I might have the genetics to actually compete.

Attachments

• IMG_3688_.jpg
    IMG_3688_.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 4

BiggyBill

Great transformation man!! Congrats!
Yeah, dbol only isn’t the best idea. Why don’t you want to start with test only? Don’t want to pin?

bobby ricky

You’re frame has so much potential for so much more muscle. I think when you’re done you will be very happy. If I were you I would pin 500 mgs testosterone cyp per week for as long as these guys suggest and that is enough to tell you if you’re A hyper responder.

HGH.to

it's easy to see the dedication and hard work put in there. the difference is 5 years? before pictures =19 yo and after pictures (currently) = 24 yo?
if you're trying to bulk, you can still try doing it naturally, at your age you might still bulk naturally. up the calorie intake and change the workout program. But if you do start roids, better start with Test alone

Whiz

Great transformation man!! Congrats!
Yeah, dbol only isn’t the best idea. Why don’t you want to start with test only? Don’t want to pin?
I kind of am hesitant to pin I don't really know how I should do it. I've done a little research regarding this but everyone has different ways like I've seen people use insulin needles and then I've also heard that you shouldn't use insulin needles.
it's easy to see the dedication and hard work put in there. the difference is 5 years? before pictures =19 yo and after pictures (currently) = 24 yo?
if you're trying to bulk, you can still try doing it naturally, at your age you might still bulk naturally. up the calorie intake and change the workout program. But if you do start roids, better start with Test alone
Thanks and yeah it's been 5 years! This year is when I was able to pack on muscle quickly I do want to still bulk until I reach at least 240Ibs I do want to see how quickly I can reach that weight.

HGH.to

better don't try to reach it "quickly" but "safely". Usually, these are controversial.
also, usually, you can get the syringes from the source you get. And I would use insulin needles for HGH, for steroids - intramuscular injections.

EMachine

Welcome to the site! I think you are going to like it here. Sooner or later, with the ambition you demonstrated in your posts, (you mentioned the Olympia…no small task) you are going to make the jump and use testosterone. You’ll have to if your goal is to compete. It is best to start with testosterone alone for 12 weeks at 250-400 mg max. If you are a super-responder, then you’ll be able to see it and feel it too. Test is usually the base, or the foundation from which a cycle is built. 12 weeks will teach you to recognize the potential size you can gain in 12 weeks if your diet and training/rest is on point. Super important to always start with test to then gauge other compounds when added to the test. Dbol is best used in combination with test, Deca, etc…wet anabolics.

Why not give dbol a try after you’ve experimented with testosterone? You’ll respond in my opinion better by using those two compounds together…versus a dbol only cycle.

Also make sure you have everything you need before starting a cycle…the recommended auxiliaries. Good luck

suppsforlife

Why not give dbol a try after you’ve experimented with testosterone? You’ll respond in my opinion better by using those two compounds together…versus a dbol only cycle.

Also make sure you have everything you need before starting a cycle…the recommended auxiliaries. Good luck
couldn't agree more! better listen to this guy

Whiz

Welcome to the site! I think you are going to like it here. Sooner or later, with the ambition you demonstrated in your posts, (you mentioned the Olympia…no small task) you are going to make the jump and use testosterone. You’ll have to if your goal is to compete. It is best to start with testosterone alone for 12 weeks at 250-400 mg max. If you are a super-responder, then you’ll be able to see it and feel it too. Test is usually the base, or the foundation from which a cycle is built. 12 weeks will teach you to recognize the potential size you can gain in 12 weeks if your diet and training/rest is on point. Super important to always start with test to then gauge other compounds when added to the test. Dbol is best used in combination with test, Deca, etc…wet anabolics.

Your right at first I was planning on running d bol by itself for 2-4 weeks and then running test and using the d bol just to kick start the cycle. Also for AI’s is arimidex the golden standard and how do you know when to use it and for how long if notice your estrogen levels rising. For example if I notice my estrogen rising do I just use an AI until the end of the cycle or can I use it for a few weeks and then stop to see if my levels dropped

bobby ricky

I use my peter meter 😆If I don’t wake up with crazy wood I’ll take half adex. Then see how tomorrow’s wood is and go from there. Also if I take my socks off at end of day and there’s A noticeable difference as in swollen above sock line I’ll take half and see what happens. It’s very individual to how your body responds to extra estrogen. You may get itchy nipples and start growing tits. Also I don’t use it unless I need it.

HGH.to

There are various symptoms of high estrogen and as bobby mentioned, it can be different from one person to another. you add the AI and again, running it until the end of the cycle or for a while, and then stop is individual too. try using it until the high estrogen symptoms fade away then stop. you'll soon understand if you need to continue adding the AI or no