hey now

hammerhead

whats up people, ran into this site and it looked so good I had to jump in, I just got back in the gym after a long time dealing with back issues. I have about 8yrs of BB exp. ive only done a couple shows and not sure i'll be on stage again. I lost about 50lbs due to no wrkouts,poor diet,very little gear,ect. I just moved a couple months ago,so im in a new gym, lots of big guys and a girls that have it going on as well. needless to say my ego has taken a huge hit. ya know when yr on top of yr game ya just don't think about how fast an injury will slap the s**t out you.  anyway its good to back  at it.,see you guys in the forums.

strong

Welcome Hammer.... Don't sweat the ego bullshit !!! You will grow quick. One day at a time brother.... Just think.. you will hear all over again how good you are looking... Anyone who gets knocked off the horse and has the fortitude to get back on is a winner.... Put some stats in your profile so we can get to know you....

SweetSavage

Welcome!!! Sorry to hear about the back injury, those are THE WORST! But the broken ego is good, because that and being around the "big guys" at the gym will fuel you to become greater!! You know the saying; once you start lifting, you're forever small! lol