HGH Allergic Reaction ?

TKC432

So .... without mentioning sources here I will say that I started my first run of HGH about 10 days ago.  Everything was going fine for the first 5 days or so but then I began to develop itchy, red welts at each injection site approximately 24hrs post injection.  I will say it now so nobody asks the obvious ..... my injection protocol is sterile .... not my first rodeo.  I already did the usual test ... pinned only BAC water to see if I would have a reaction ... I did not.  So its something in the HGH.  After an exhaustive online search I come to find that this is not really all that uncommon.  It is quite common with the usual Chinese generics vs. USA Pharma grade ... and pharma grade is out of the question for me so I am left with the other options.  I have read that some of the cheaper Chinese UGL products are not filtered as well as they could be and thus have e-coli residue left in the mix from the production process ... and naturally the human body has an issue with that sort of thing.  So ...why am I posting this?  I wanna find out if any of the MG Family has dealt with this issue and can offer me any suggestions as to where to go from here.  I really want to do this HGH thing and it would appear that my first choice of source is not good for me despite this source having a great rep here and many happy customers ... hard to figure this all out....maybe I got a bad batch, maybe I am more prone to allergic reaction with this particular brand .... who knows.  So anyone who can offer advice I will be very happy to hear from.  In keeping things on the up and up if any source discussion is going to occur please PM me and we can go from there.  Thanks Folks

Reactions: Sup

Baf.Green

Yes, each recombinant growth hormone has an E-Coli residue, and the responsible manufacturers report this in the inscription on the pack (95-99% purity). And since E-coli stamps are different for all manufacturers, I would recommend that you try another brand or give up this drug and do not torture your body. Hardly the drug causing an allergic reaction can benefit.

We encountered such rations for several HGH, and usually with a change of manufacturer, the allergic reaction disappeared. In our practice, the buyers were cases of allergic reactions , but they rarely are aggressive in effect (usually a redness, not more).

swolesam

TK - i am SOOO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS!!! brother, i had the same experience with a known chinese GH. I used it for 12 days, 1st week 2 ius per day everyday, then uped to 3 ius. Everything going fine, then EVERY injection spot past the 12th day would swell up biger than a golf ball, itchiness was SEVERE in the form of red welts that are very hot to the touch. My sterility is second to none, i use big ass cotton balls and i soak it in rubbing alcohol, been injecting for YEARS and almost never got any infections.

So, i kept ignoring it a few days, i ended up with 3 welts on 1 quad, 4 welts on the the other quad, and 3 large welts on my lower abdominal subq layer. real nasty, all itch like hell. Had to call my uncle whos a doc to send me antibiotic and antibacterial cream to rub on them. i stopped the injections immidiately, and used the antibiotics for 3 days together with the cream, and all was gone within the 3 days or so.

NIGHTMARE of an experience. 

Feelings: i was VERY depressed on that chinese hgh. First week or so v lazy and wanted to sleep all day, then day 8 or so it switched to high energy but the depression was there. I would do 2 hours in the gym balls to the wall which usually makes me exhausted, on hgh didnt even feel it, i would come back go for 1 hour bicycle ride, then come back and still want to do more. Keep in mind, i am on TRT as well, so maybe the combo has that effect , dont know. The depression part was kicking my ass bigtime, i didnt feel joy doing anything or looked forward to anything, which is TOTAL opposite of my normal personality.

I did the research, like Baf is saying, the ecoli residue might be higher in these chinese batchs. Through my research i also found out that it could be these chinese GH are using the cheap form of hgh 192-aa or whatever its called instead of the real natural occuring in your body 191-aa. According to research alot of people have allergic reactions to 192-aa since its foreign to the body (unlike the 191) and the body starts to fight it after a while thinking its a foreign body that it needs to contain, hence would explain the initial honey moon period with no issues then BAM severe reactions. maybe. In extreme cases, according to research, if you keep administring 192 form the body not only fights that form of it, it will start fighting your natural GH 191 in your body too. I dont know if this is true or not, but if/when that happens, you're in deep shit cause from the sounds of it your body will be fighting its own locally produced hgh. SOUNDS LIKE A NIGHTMARE.

So i stopped using it completely, and i still have a big stack of vials sitting in my fridge for months now since i stopped it. WILL never venture the chinese GH again , planning on Pharma HGH use in the future.

Thats my sincere experience, and the research i spent hours doing to try to make sense of what i was experiencing while on it. From the looks of it high contaminants & cheaper form of HGH 192 form sounds like a bad party i wana stay away from.

TKC432

swolesam .... you nailed it.  Couldn't have said it better myself.  The majority of the HGH out of China is total crap.  There appear to be a few good brands made in Europe but staying away from the Chinese stuff seriously narrows down your options.  Pharma grade would be the way to go, naturally, but I cannot afford that route.  And on top of that I am also needing to stay Domestic for the time being which further narrows down my options.  Still trying to find a good Domestic source .... Got about 2 weeks left on the kit I am running now and if I can't find a good domestic source before then I guess my HGH run will end sooner than planned.  Only been running it for a month so far and I had hoped to give it at least 6 months if not a year.  Oh well ...

swolesam

bro, i had the same plan, 6 month to a year. Thats the typical time period to run it to reap some serious benefits. 1 month does nothing. The sides are simply not worth it for me. Waste of my money, but lesson learned, never touching chinese hgh junk. If other people had good experiences w/ hgh , more power, it just aint for me.

many readily available sources for pharma grade hgh local & international, just need to determine if the cost is worth it for me, granted im not competing or making a penny from this sport LOL

SemperFi

There is an international source that is running an outstanding promo on pharma grade right now. I am not promoting any source but just letting people know to put away money and take advantage of promos when they are available.

SEMPER FI

Baf.Green

If it's not a secret, which brand caused such a reaction?

If the rules of the forum prohibit saying this, please write in a private message.

Baf.Green

To clarify the issue of the Chinese growth hormone - in China there are only 2 companies of the manufacturer who are trustworthy and have a state participation in their work. The rest of the brands are mostly made in small companies and can save on raw materials, or it's pure underground.

Dolf

I've never dabbled in hgh because I don't want to risk underdosed (by 50%) or bunk Chinese hgh, and until I get my 2 boys out of the house, and through college U.S. pharm grade is just too much to invest.

Baf.Green

So, what I want to say. Buying an unknown brand from an unknown producer will always be a risk of poor quality and as a consequence of such terrible allergic reactions. And no matter which country the manufacturer is listed on the pack.

But in China there are world-class producers. For example, Russian drugstores sell absolutely legal products of xxxxxx (and not only in Russia, but also in 7 other countries) - and it can not be said that this is a bad product or there are not quality ingredients, because Certified drug is subjected to a lot of checks and tests (including manufacturer checks).

Baf.Green

To do this, xxxxxxx there are many systems for the protection of their products - from holograms, to a disposable security codes on each pack. Well, I guess now I need to stop participating in this thread, because this is looking more and more like advertising )

TKC432

Baf.Green said:
</p><p>To do this, xxxxxx there are many systems for the protection of their products - from holograms, to a disposable security codes on each pack. Well, I guess now I need to stop participating in this thread, because this is looking more and more like advertising )</p><p>Feel free to PM me .....</p><p>
</p>

swolesam

Baf , i PMed you brand i used. If you have ways and tricks to determine the quality of the HGH , i would LOVE to hear it. Anything to help navigate through this maze of bunk products out there is appreciated. PM me if its more comfortable for you.