HGH Allergic Reaction ?

spartan0303456

Didn’t want to start a new topic since this is probably the most relevant here.

ive been injecting Hgh for a month and a half. No problems at all with daily pins (alternating sides of my belly). Until the very last pin of the box. A tiny bit of blood came out after the pin. I didn’t think much of it.

few hours later, my whole belly, chest and grown has been covered in the red dots (See pic). It’s most severe around where the injection areas were.

I’ve not pinned since (I finished the box anyway). But the red dots are as bad as they were 4 days ago. Is it possible this is caused by the Hgh or unrelated? I read that allergic reactions on the skin are usually itchy or hot to touch - and mine are not - so that’s baffling. Any ideas anyone?

Attachments

• photo491.jpg
    photo491.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0

BiggyBill

it might be unrelated to HGH use, but taken in consideration that it's most severe around where the injection areas were - is most likely caused by the HGH and most likely an allergic reaction.
indeed, in most cases the red dots are usually itchy and hot to touch BUT that's in most cases. allergic reactions are completely different and while a person gets red dots, others do not get them but get the itch. Others might not get any itch or red dots but only swells.
with this being said, there's a high chance is allergic reaction. what's strange - you got them after a month and a half. maybe that last pin wasn't well cleaned?
i guess there's no need to mention the importance of cleaning the spot very well before pinning and then wiping it after pinning. if not, dirt may be the cause of causing it.
you could try pinning it again after the red dots would disappear (they most likely would in a few days) and see how you feel.

PS: it may be an allergic reaction not to HGH itself, but to the oil used by the brand. it doesn't mean the brand you obtained is bad, it simply means that your body might not tolerate it well (we're all different!)
not sure if this helps with anything but i hope so.

spartan0303456

Thanks Bill. It’s been 5 days with no improvement at all. Getting pretty worried now tbh.

im very clean when it comes to pinning - alcohol swabs everywhere - maybe just some bad luck - not sure what to think anymore. Typical to happen on the last pin.

applying so cortisol steroid cream for the last couple of days in aim to make these spots disappear but so far no luck

BiggyBill

that's indeed strange - 5 days without improvement after last dosage whilst using creams and they appeared after more than a month of continuous use and always being sterile.
i guess HGH wasn't prescribed to you?

spartan0303456

No, it wasn’t prescribed. Ended up in the a&e with fever as the rash has spread but apparently it’s viral infection that will take about 3 months to get better. Might stay away from Hgh for a while.