HGH confusion

CaptainPlanet

Hi guys, I've been reading a bit on HGH and have some questions bellow that I can't find answers to. Maybe someone with experience can help guide please :)

- Do i need to take insulin with GH? can i just ignore the insulin and take my GH in the morning with some jelly sammiches? :)

- Is GHRP over the counter? can i use it with my GH injection to boost GH response?

- Is it better to take GH EOD or 5on/2off for a long cycle? I was told taking it EOD prevents the myostatin response to plateau.

- Can i do a Tren + HGH cycle, or is that stupid? (test would be the base of cycle)

Thank you for any help :)

suppsforlife

Hello
- Do i need to take insulin with GH? can i just ignore the insulin and take my GH in the morning with some jelly sammiches? :)
No need, but usually is used when HGH is administered in higher doses
- Is GHRP over the counter? can i use it with my GH injection to boost GH response?
No is not OTC, yes you can use it with HGH, but better use them separately first
- Is it better to take GH EOD or 5on/2off for a long cycle? I was told taking it EOD prevents the myostatin response to plateau.
Not sure, everyone goes to their own protocol. Many go ED, others, as you can see EOD
- Can i do a Tren + HGH cycle, or is that stupid? (test would be the base of cycle)
Yes, Test + Tren + HGH is a common cycle to those who want to grow muscles. But make sure you can tolerate them!