HGH Don't Ignore the Sides...

Scandal

Evening all

It's been a while, issues with my Mac so unable to visit such dodgy websites on my works laptop, but thanks to Apple I'm back on line.

My honest experience with HGH...

In June 2017 I bought 400ius of expensive, quality HG, each 100iu was £220 and came with individual water ampules from a very good source, so it was legit gear.

First things first, HG does work, I assure you it will change you body composition over time, burn off fat and amaze you so much that it can become addictive. 

Now the bad news, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), is real and alive when on HG, the severity depends on the individual, in my case it was bad, so much so that I am just recovering from CTS surgery. My consultant claims the nerve damage in my median nerve was so bad he doubts the numbness in my fingers will ever go away.

Now, I could have avoided this had I listen to my body from the off, I started on 2ius a day and stayed on that for two weeks, within days the CTS had started, by week 6 I could barely button my work shirts up, my right hand had become almost useless but my obsession with HG stopped me from seeing common sense and stopping.

In the last few weeks of my cut cycle the hand pain was that bad, I just thought fuck it, and hit 8ius and day (just to get rid of the stuff), when it was all over I looked like I was single digits BF % and had a perfect six pack!

But the hand issue was bad, in both hand now and I had developed trigger finger as well. Over time it improved, but my right thumb kept sticking closed with severe pain, and I had to pull it open to get it back! Uncle Google told me that untreated this would become a big issue. So I went to Docs, and ended up having surgery in my right hand, they will do left hand in a few months if right hand is improved, but 3 weeks after Op and fingers are still numb.

The stuff is amazing no question, but the sides for some (me) are just not worth the gains, I will now probably have 3 numb fingers on my right hand for the rest of my life, I can live with it but its not pleasant and was avoidable.

Also the effects on your sleep are an issue, you get very tired mid pm and my snoring got that bad at night (due to being almost in a sleep coma), my wife was gonna kill me!

So if you are going to try HGH then please watch for any signs of hand numbness and STOP if it occurs, believe you me, the sides are just not worth it, stick to Tren if you want to be hardcore :)

SemperFi

+3 Scandal. Well said and honestly shared. I hope you have a 100% recovery.

Glad to see you were able to stop back in.... we missed your insight, experience and visits!

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I am glad that you shared this experience, though it sucks that you went and are going through this. In the future, I would like to run some hgh, and if I do, i will certainly pay attention to the sides. 

Scandal

Thanks for the kind words guys, life is all about learning, and if you don't try you will never learn!

Keep the faith.