HGH Dosage & Timing

Twizted

I don't have an answer for you on that. Maybe someone with a bit more knowledge can chime in. I don't really see what a later injection would do to help with insulin resistance but again i dont know for sure.

suppsforlife

HGH should be used on empty stomach and not eating for a few hours after injection specifically due to insulin resistance. but increased insulin is something fairly respectable when on HGH, therefore, increased blood sugar by a few points is something normal. You're already having increased HGH in your body, so there might not be a big difference in doing it in the morning or later, but you never know. But specifically due to using it on empty stomach (3-4 hours after the last meal) and not eating after injection (2-4 hours) is the reason why most people use HGH right before going to bed

Clappincheeks

HGH should be used on empty stomach and not eating for a few hours after injection specifically due to insulin resistance. but increased insulin is something fairly respectable when on HGH, therefore, increased blood sugar by a few points is something normal. You're already having increased HGH in your body, so there might not be a big difference in doing it in the morning or later, but you never know. But specifically due to using it on empty stomach (3-4 hours after the last meal) and not eating after injection (2-4 hours) is the reason why most people use HGH right before going to bed
I checked my blood sugars this morning and it was 96 (off of hgh). I am on a higher carb diet 425 grams per day . The only real time I can go without eat for that long would be before bed. I will try this abs monitor by BS. Thank you for the reply

suppsforlife

being on a high carb diet + HGH is even more "normal" for your blood sugar to increase. Moreover, as you can see, HGH alone isn't causing so many issues because it's still 96 while off of HGH and 99 (or how much?) while on HGH

Clappincheeks

Thank you for the replies. I’ve been keeping tracking of morning BS. Day 1 pinned 130am morning sugar was 107. Day 2 this morning pinned 1150pm 94. I could contribute my high blood sugar to a stressful week last week while I wasn’t on gh

MusculeX

I would definitely recommend to include IGF-1 to any HGH cycle. This combo does wonders to your body!

Hchero

Theoretically, the increase in BG from hGH injection would be easily metabolized as you are naturally anabolic during sleep only. If you sustaining a slight BG increase after hGH injection in the morning, I would try this. Why inject in the morning?