HGH Fragment

Twizted

I keep seeing HGH fragment around on various sources lists and I've seen posts from ppl saying they have used it. What exactly is it and what are the benefits of using it? Is it something used alongside HGH or is it more stand alone? I need one of you muscle wizards with more brain power than me to enlighten me.

HGH.to

It's effective in fat burning properties without actually increasing total HGH levels.
You don't need to use it with HGH.
the fragment is only a portion of actual HGH (specific amino acids that help burn fat from HGH)
that's why it's considered great - you burn fat without increasing overall levels of HGH

Twizted

I don't really see the point in using it over HGH, why would you want to stop at just the fat burning aspects of hgh? Or is It a case where hgh frag is a good bit cheaper than full hgh?

HGH.to

HGH frag is not as effective as HGH, of course.
but its advantages: cheaper and won't cause increase in HGH, some people are sensitive to increase in HGH, hence they experience side effects.
disadvantages: not as effective, won't get all HGH benefits including won't grow muscles, health benefits, etc. still may cause side effects.

Twizted

HGH frag is not as effective as HGH, of course.
but its advantages: cheaper and won't cause increase in HGH, some people are sensitive to increase in HGH, hence they experience side effects.
disadvantages: not as effective, won't get all HGH benefits including won't grow muscles, health benefits, etc. still may cause side effects.
That makes sense, I guess I've never really thought about how HGH could cause people issues. It's such a wonderful drug it makes you forget there can be a downside to it.