hGH - My Final Thoughts

SemperFi

Just a note... I am only on anti-aging dose and I am pretty certain some sides would return if I was in the 6IU range.

Scandal

What your dose my friend, when CTS sorted/gone I'm gonna start on 1iu/ED and slowly build up to 3 or 4 depending on sides?

SemperFi

I would expect you could expect the same side effects as you have had in the past. I am not sure what CTS treatment consists of or if surgery could correct the condition for good.

If you are looking at a lower anti-aging dose you certainly could expect fewer or lower degree in sides.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I am taking 2iu immediately upon waking. 5 on, 2 off. I will be having my natural GH levels check at some point and if they are seriously dimished  to age I will begin dosing prior to bed instead.

SEMPER FI

strong

Scandal, I ran HGH for 6 mos. I did experience numbness to my left big toe that never went away. It di used to burn but now its just Numb. I worked my way up to 6 iu's a day and that's when I experienced the burning/ numbness. I'm sure it was the GH because as soon as I went off the burning stopped but I'm left with a numb toe. I went to run it again and at 4 iu's that damn burn came back. No more for me.

SemperFi

I wanted to update my final thoughts on GH and reiterate a few points after my personal extensive long term use (2 years). I don't want to sound as if I am speaking 'at' anyone. GH worked well for me personally and the re-comp I did with it was successful and satisfactory. My Rx GH was provided at zero cost so my investment was limited to my commitment of its use. I just do not want to see anyone invest a huge amount of money and be disappointed with what they receive in return. 

• GH provides a very poor rate of return for the investment in most cases and most expectations.

• If you are not satisfied with your results from steroid use you will NEVER be satisfied with your results from GH. It is a very slow process. Although the science is solid the physical results are not as obvious as what you read about it.

• GH lingering side effects and potential long term side effects are not openly discussed often enough. 

I am not anti-gh by any means but I know the mind of us gym rats and I can almost guarantee GH will disappoint most based on cost, false expectations and lack of patience.

SEMPER FI

wonderpunk24

Hey Fi, can you point me in the direction of some  reading material? And you can go ahead and delete my recent post about HGH... I can do the research myself.

wonderpunk24

Hey Fi, can you point me in the direction of some  reading material? And you can go ahead and delete my recent post about HGH... I can do the research myself.

THE MOOSE

I get better results from HGH when I run it high dose EOD instead of everyday or 2x a day! Less sides on daily shots, but much better muscle growth on EOD dose of 8iu personally! Just my personal experience.

ImmMax

dang this post is an eye opener, appreciate your words. I don't plan on going over 3iu's if i do go this route