HGH protocol

CaptainPlanet

I am really clueless when it comes to HGH, I really don't get the timing for HGH or the reason for wanting insulin with it (I am not interesting in spiking my insulin exogenously).

Does anyone know when a good time is to take something like 5IUs of Growth? I was told take it in the morning fasted and then eat after 1 hour. I might not always be able to do this, so I was curious if it would be more beneficial to take it pre-workout? post-workout? or before bed? I ideally only want to take it once a day, but if 2 times is better, I can work with it.

Are there different results if Growth is taken at a different time of the day? I know it has a short half-life, so I am not sure if it makes a big difference.

suppsforlife

Our bodies produce most HGH at night, that's why is recommended to use it in the morning so it won't interfere too much with the body's ability to produce it naturally (although it still does).
5 IU isn't a dosage for beginners, better start lower at 3-4 IU per day as you don't know how it works out for you

HGH.to

I might not always be able to do this, so I was curious if it would be more beneficial to take it pre-workout? post-workout? or before bed? I ideally only want to take it once a day, but if 2 times is better, I can work with it.
when dosage gets too high, then is better to use 2 times a day.
using it pre/post-workout won't offer any additional benefits, but it won't hurt either, so you can try it.
You can use it at night if you wish.
In the end, in fact, there's not very much of a difference on the time of the day you use it.
HGH must be used for 3-4 months until you see its real benefits, it's not like oral anabolic steroids that kick in super fast.
and yeah, 5 IU per day for someone who never used HGH is too much. It would be safer to start at a lower dose.

CaptainPlanet

Thank you.

3IUs bright and early, with no food for 1 hour so that the spike in insulin from eating doesn't negative affect the absorption of the GH?

HGH.to

yeah. if you can, better stay away from eating 2 hours after injection. Some believe that it is best in the morning, others at night. some recent studies might indicate that right before you go to bed is going to offer the best results. It interferes with the natural production of HGH anyway, but our bodies get max benefits when we have max HGH at night.
So you can eat 2 hours before going to bed and right before doing so - inject 3 or max 4 IUs.

CaptainPlanet

Perfect, thanks guys.

This might sound like a stupid question, but I honestly don't know the answer. Would having vitamins/minerals spike insulin?

Twizted

Some vitamins do have an effect on blood sugar levels. I wouldn't think it would be enough to interfere with HGH but I can't say that for sure. Maybe someone else knows more on the subject.

Nick1000

In short, gh causes you body to release stored fats to be used as energy and as a result, it leaves the "new eaten" sugars and glucose in you blood stream which in turn can develop into a condition known as insulin resistance and that is a precursor for diabetes. That is why it is best to take gh on an empty stomach. Your body naturally releases gh several times a day but when you inject synthetic gh, this creates a negative feedback loop for up to 4 hours suppressing your body's natural release. So by taking gh early in the day it is clear by the time you body produces it's largest natural gh release during the early hours of sleep. GH should be used for 20 to 30 weeks or longer at 2-4 iu a day for primarily fat loss and rejuvenation or 4-5 iu a day for more of the muscle building effects. Larger doses are best used half in the early morning and half in the early afternoon.

Last edited: