hgh supplier

gaz8292

I am having problems finding a reliable supplier of Hygetropin or Jintropin. Can anyone recommend a supplier that supplies the proper stuff and is reliable. 

D

dolfanshan

Sorry my man, but there's no source talk in open forum. Make an intro, get to know some people, and ask this question in pm.

D

dolfanshan

No problem brother...read the forum rules, make an intro, and become part of the community. Being an active member has lots of advantages.

strong

bigdog84 said:
</p><p>I'm having the same issue been ripped off twice!</p><p>
Brother bigdog84, Click on the forums button and hook us up with an introduction. You will get a warm welcome and if you hang around you will learn ho to never get burned..</p>

SemperFi

Thats the risk each of us run when choosing to play this game! The goal is to limit it as much as possible.

SEMPER FI

C

cellblock

I have used 2 suppliers in China that can supply any type of hGH you want.  They both have 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and lots of generic with multiple color vial lids.  I have used xxxxxxxx and have an order of xxxxxxxxxxx coming.  PM me for their names and contact info...

Dolf

I've warned you before about mentioning sources or labs in open forum. Here you are only commenting on hgh post, continuously mentioning hgh brands in open forum, and now a guy who just joined that nobody knows telling others to pm him for a source to supply hgh. You are either a rep or nut hugging fanboy.

SamuelSmith

Doing research on HGH (never used it before) and came across this comment and chuckled. I got the same vibe from this guy as you, Dolf. 

A

Alwaysworking

Both brands your looking for are very hard to find real kits. 

FTF

Hi everyone. Brand new here. I'm just wondering, if hgh needs to be kept cold, then how is it safe to order it from another country where it will take weeks to get here in the mail?

BiggyBill

yes, hgh reconstituted needs to be kept cold. you can buy from another country and it will be delivered to your mail (if not seized by customs, but that's a rare occurence). in terms of how long it would take - it depends on the source you choose and shipping method. yet, there are sources offering hgh from USA (asumming you live in USA). good luck, hopefully this helps.

FTF

So the powder form is safe to keep out of the fridge? I feel like that's what you're saying.
Also I ordered, and received, some Soma-tex brand gh and am wondering if anyone has experience with this stuff. Is it any good? I have asked this question in a couple different forums and still have no responses. Just wondering because the company looks real suspect.

BiggyBill

FTF – HGH can be reconstituted (after powder got mixed with bacteriostatic water or other admissible solution) or non reconstituted (powder form).

The constituted version is mandatory to be kept in the fridge (like where you keep your vegetables) because it should not be kept in temperatures higher than 13C (55F). but preferable lower such as 7C (44F).
The not mixed growth hormone (powder) can be kept in room temperature in a cool dark place (7C up to 25 C or 44F up to 77F). Nonetheless, I myself as well as many others are still keeping the powder in the fridge. That’s why yes, is safe to keep it out of the fridge (for up to about 2 weeks or so) but is safer to keep it in the fridge. Reconstitution solution HGH is not safe to keep out of the fridge at all.

Never heard of the brand you mentioned. There are others more popular and to my opinion, higher chances of being helpful. After all, if the company looks real suspect – why you use it?

FTF

Thank you Big Bill for your response. I see you are active on this forum and answering a lot of peoples questions. I appreciate it.

BiggyBill

I feel like its my duty - when i was a beginner, people helped me too. Also, i spent (and still spending) a lot of time researching and learning. Sharing with others is what this forum is about (i guess)