HGH vs mk677

Alexdb2022

Hey guys
I have been hearing lately a lot about mk677 being a great alternative to hgh, as it naturally produces hgh as opposed to synthetic hgh. Thoughts?

Gokupwr62

I use it as a tool to up my hunger. No way I could cut on it. It also helped me sleep but found the real stuff much better but it gets pricey. I mean it's a great tool for a bulk and will hold quite a bit of water. Just keep your eye on your blood sugar throughout the day if you decide to run it.

Alexdb2022

I use it as a tool to up my hunger. No way I could cut on it. It also helped me sleep but found the real stuff much better but it gets pricey. I mean it's a great tool for a bulk and will hold quite a bit of water. Just keep your eye on your blood sugar throughout the day if you decide to run it.
You use Mk or hgh?

Gokupwr62

I have used both but My response was about mk677. I won't use mk for the growth hormone upregulation but use it to get and stay hungry on a bulk. Ive found it similar to maybe 2 IU of actual growth hormone and even less for the igf1 produced and the only way to hop on that low of dose is for the fat loss and that would be damn near impossible because of the ghrelin making you feel like your starving every CPL hours.

Alexdb2022

I have used both but My response was about mk677. I won't use mk for the growth hormone upregulation but use it to get and stay hungry on a bulk. Ive found it similar to maybe 2 IU of actual growth hormone and even less for the igf1 produced and the only way to hop on that low of dose is for the fat loss and that would be damn near impossible because of the ghrelin making you feel like your starving every CPL hours.
Thanks for the info brother

suppsforlife

Goku said it perfectly. real HGH is much better, but it's much pricey. You could try MK first to see how it goes. If you love it and want to go to the next step - get HGH

D

Deleted member 45086

Honestly know I can't afford it so haven't even figured it up. Just an estimate at let's say 5iu a day. What would a quality UG source of HGH cost?

suppsforlife

yeah, the prices greatly vary from one brand to another. but if you need 5 IU a day then 150 IU would be enough for 30 days only. $600 for a month's supply. You'll need to use it for at least 3-4 months so... but there are cheaper options (500 IU for $720). however, it's from Europe...

D

Deleted member 45086

yeah, the prices greatly vary from one brand to another. but if you need 5 IU a day then 150 IU would be enough for 30 days only. $600 for a month's supply. You'll need to use it for at least 3-4 months so... but there are cheaper options (500 IU for $720). however, it's from Europe...
Yeah that could definitely get pricey, with roids, food, ect included

Alexdb2022

Yea I seen cheaper over seas but learned my lesson with all that. I’d prefer to pay more I think