HGH Vs Mod Grf1 29/ipamorelin comparison

Conrad1980

Can HGH 3iu per day be compared to 100mcg Mod Grf1-29 and 100mcg Ipamorelin 3x day?

The cost to me is about the same.

HGH.to

No. HGH is HGH while Mod GRF-1 and Ipamorelin are... Mod GRF-1 and Ipamorelin.
what are you searching for?

Conrad1980

I am looking for some anti-aging effect, better skin and hair and muscles.
I don't want to take a lot of steroids.
I take 300mg test e a week and wanted supplement with some peptides.
Here in Norway is most of the Hgh bunk and also does not want much of the side effects , nor the cost :)
Peptides may not be the solution either.?

suppsforlife

there's actually nothing better than HGH for anti-aging, better skin, hair and muscles. so Test E 300 mg/week + 2-3 IU/day of HGH is the best combo you can run for these purposes. You can find good sources getting you quality HGH in Norway if you search hard enough

Conrad1980

there's actually nothing better than HGH for anti-aging, better skin, hair and muscles. so Test E 300 mg/week + 2-3 IU/day of HGH is the best combo you can run for these purposes. You can find good sources getting you quality HGH in Norway if you search hard enough
Do you or others have any experience with fulmen pharma's HGH? Or their Peptides?

Conrad1980

I don't like shutting down the pituitary gland like with HGH.
Peptides seem a bit safer, but it has to work too.
Dosing 3 to 4 times a day is not tempting either.
Is HGH only taken once a day?

HGH.to

lucas.alg

Hi, could you recommend one?