HGH w/ TRT

I'm wondering also what happens if you take more? Trying to figure out why the dosage is 300mcg/day.

Maybe diminishing returns kick in after that?
diminishing returns is what I've found researching it. that's also why i did 100 3x per day. i dont know first hand though. have you read anything from Dat B tru (or something like that)? try googling it and there is a ton of info on this from a bodybuilding perspective rather than anti aging doctors perspective. my research found the anti aging doctors didnt quite know as much as others in the world of bodybuilding. so i got all the info from both an made my decisions based off what i believe was best. i encourage you to do what you think is best for you. and as always, continue researching as knowledge continues to pour in from many different people both personal and scientific.

diminishing returns is what I've found researching it. that's also why i did 100 3x per day. i dont know first hand though. have you read anything from Dat B tru (or something like that)? try googling it and there is a ton of info on this from a bodybuilding perspective rather than anti aging doctors perspective. my research found the anti aging doctors didnt quite know as much as others in the world of bodybuilding. so i got all the info from both an made my decisions based off what i believe was best. i encourage you to do what you think is best for you. and as always, continue researching as knowledge continues to pour in from many different people both personal and scientific.
Oh very interesting, your right I got most of my dosing info from dr's who posted on YouTube so that's why I was going with 300 right before bed, since most drs seemed to agree on that.

But your point about bodybuilders having more tailored knowledge makes sense to me.

otfjoey300

Brother i know alot to coaches that tell we dont need t4 with hgh not even t3 .
I’ve found this to be suggestive depending . But long term blasting GH can tank t3 - as a result of t3 being converted from t4 and the actual t4 depletion is what causes the t3 to drop

Hello, in fact, if there would be a cycle that you can run indefinitely and a cycle that would make you feel better that's TRT with HGH.
A lot of people, actually, run TRT + HGH. And they do great!

yes, 2-4 IU would have noticeable effect. you can be sure about that. Running it for 3-4 months is "sad". Definitely won't be useless because you're still going to see results at that dosage used for that period. That's "sad" because you will most likely love how you feel, and you'll need to give up on HGH.
about 4 IU is required to notice lean muscle mass growth. Doses 2-4 IU are great for energy, motivation and overall health! no worries!
just make sure you don't have any cancerous cells before starting HGH.
but then again, generally TRT + HGH is what most people run indefinitely and they receive amazing health benefits. PS: I know methods to get lower priced HGH (because indeed, HGH can be EXTREMELY expensive).
Hi, so I've been on CJC/Ipa blend the last couple months and feeling great. Skin is better, hair is better, generally a bit leaner and fuller muscles. However, just got a girlfriend and now she is complaining I'm too fat and my muscles arent big enough. lol. She should have seen me 3 months ago - anyway, that's why i was single then haha.

So now I'm having to up my game again to keep her happy and considering jumping from peptides to real HGH. On 3 IU HGH, would I see fat loss and muscle growth? I know you said 4 above but 3 IU makes more sense financially. I was looking at your site and saw it sells in packs of 100, so 100/3 = 33 days worth. Otherwise 100/4 = 25 so less than a month, although not much.

What do you think? What kind of results would I get on 3 vs 4? Just checking options...

Hi, so I've been on CJC/Ipa blend the last couple months and feeling great. Skin is better, hair is better, generally a bit leaner and fuller muscles. However, just got a girlfriend and now she is complaining I'm too fat and my muscles arent big enough. lol. She should have seen me 3 months ago - anyway, that's why i was single then haha.

So now I'm having to up my game again to keep her happy and considering jumping from peptides to real HGH. On 3 IU HGH, would I see fat loss and muscle growth? I know you said 4 above but 3 IU makes more sense financially. I was looking at your site and saw it sells in packs of 100, so 100/3 = 33 days worth. Otherwise 100/4 = 25 so less than a month, although not much.

What do you think? What kind of results would I get on 3 vs 4? Just checking options...
I'm also wondering about running CJC/Ipa at night on top of HGH. My concern is I don't want to crash my natural production leading to permanent atrophy of my pituitary gland. I'm 33 and have a long life ahead, HGH is expensive so may have to come off of it in the future..

I'm also wondering about running CJC/Ipa at night on top of HGH. My concern is I don't want to crash my natural production leading to permanent atrophy of my pituitary gland. I'm 33 and have a long life ahead, HGH is expensive so may have to come off of it in the future..
Right now I'm trying AOD9604 for the fat loss component. It was like $50 for a 15 day supply so cheap.

AOD9604 is a modified fragment of HGH amino acids 174-191, which is the fat loss portion. I just started the AOD on top of my CJC/Ipa blend. So you can see I'm starting to stack up now.

HGH.to

On 3 IU HGH, would I see fat loss and muscle growth?
yeah, you are likely to see both of them. losing fat around belly and grow some muscles.
I know you said 4 above but 3 IU makes more sense financially.
well, that's pretty obvious. financially it would make sense not running anything, lol. and the lower the dosage the better, financially.
I doubt the difference is going to be huge, but since you should run HGH for 2-3 months to see those gains, it is still likely to see some difference at 3 vs 4 IU used every day for 2-6 months. Yet, again, I doubt it's going to be that much of a difference
I'm 33 and have a long life ahead, HGH is expensive so may have to come off of it in the future..
you're definitely right there! But there are still people who stay on it for the rest of their lives! but at your age, of course, it may not be the best solution.
So you can see I'm starting to stack up now.
do not stack too many compounds too fast. Again, HGH takes a while until its effects are seen. Do not rush in adding too much, too fast in too high doses!