HGHEuro.com Customer Discussions

24hourbulk33

Hello! I’ve read many negative comments about hgheuro, but I have absolutely opposite opinion, they sent my order to Poland almost immediately after payment being sent and I have already received it, I know that they have changed their owner because now this website works properly

alekarasO

I have placed order for the first time and the communication is really good. The ordering process on the website is the simplest to use and all the process was a success. A bottle was broken but there is no problem and the supplier want to send other stack.
Very professional supplier and excellent quality of products

Attachments

• FC152A89-F19F-4F15-8908-4860610A7A97.jpeg
    FC152A89-F19F-4F15-8908-4860610A7A97.jpeg
    775.2 KB · Views: 1

Tommyb91615

Hello.
My overall experience has been nothing short of amazing, navigating my way to the site was easy as cake due to all the information being easily accessible. Once on the site it didn't take me long to learn the differences between the domestic and international, I placed my first order international. It came relatively quick within 20 days. Tracking numbers are provided quickly.
P.S. I know they had a long break due to the change of ownership and some changes in the stores working process , I hope now everything will fall into place