HGHEuro.com Customer Discussions

I am a former competitive athlete. Now my activities are directly related to training and working with customers of different levels and with different goals. As you can understand, I am not a novice in the field of pharmacology and I am very well versed in drugs. I thought that it was difficult to surprise me with anything, and I always distrusted such online stores. I came across the hgheuro.com the first time accidentally on the Internet. I flipped through the website out of curiosity and safely forgot about it. However, a good friend of mine told me about a European website with a large selection of growth hormone and pharmacology of brands that I hadn't heard of before. He said that he was satisfied. I decided that it was a sign and worth trying again. At that time, I had some customers who practiced the use of steroids and HGHs. I literally took the soul out of the consultants, I asked them about everything, and even more, and when I understood that on the other side of the screen are not random people, but professionals, I gave up)) I placed an order and paid for it. By the way, I ordered to Germany. The guys sent my order from Poland (the city of Warsaw was specified), after 11 days I received my order, took a video of unpacking (by the way, on the recommendation of the store's consultant), and made sure that everything came in full, safe and sound. My long story boils down to the fact that the store is actually reliable, the guys do their job conscientiously. Immodestly I will note that die Preise sind einfach genial, the quality of the products are at a height, none of my customers have complained yet. I have been working with the store for a relatively long time, but leave a review just now as I adhere to the principle of "trust, but check". I checked it, now I recommend it to all my friends and to you) Perhaps it sounds like a call or an advertisement, so it is, order from hgheuro.com)) Vielen Dank für die Aufmerksamkeit!

Jan Dyson

It was my first bulk order from this store. I want to mark the packaging. I was really tired of unpacking it, but safety comes first)) I have already made some orders here. There was only one nuance in the form of delivery delay of my order (cuz it was sent by the transport company). Otherwise everything works well, respect to you guys! Can recommend this store.