HGHEuro.com Customer Discussions

CrabbsLabs

Hello to all the forum members. Second time using this source and i am very pleased with this supplier. So I thought they deserve a review from me.
These guys are quick and reliable source.
Discrete packaging, the box's got a slightly squeezed, but nothing got damaged.
The communication is super polite, I am satisfied

NavySeals78

HGHEuro.com Reviews

Hello!
We are representatives of the sport pharmacology store.
We work with such brands as Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP laboratories, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma, and the list of brands and products is regularly updated.
Also we're dealing with Human Growth Hormones.
We offer the best prices and individual approach to every single customer..
We work in International (worldwide) section and have our warehouses in Europe.
Shipping costs 15 USD.
We have NO minimal order.
Fast and safe shipping is one of our TOP priorities.
Payment is carried out through Western Union, MoneyGram or credit card.
For more details please check on our web-site https://www.hgheuro.com/
Contact us on our e-mail [email protected]

We work and answer your questions 24/7.

Thanks for your attention!
Had last to shipments stopped at customs and received a letter in the mail...need for sure shipments

Hirom Lodge

I have ordered three times from these guys.
I would use this company again, their goods are legit for sure, they carry quality products, I would recommend this supplier.

EvanAkd

Despite the delays in delivery due to the Covid lockdown in the country where the orders are shipped from, I'm very satisfied with the quality and basically everything with this company. And very big advantage is that they have crypto payment option

EvanAkd

I would use this company again, their goods are legit for sure, they carry quality products, I would recommend this supplier
I would use this company again, their goods are legit for sure, they carry quality products, I would recommend this supplier.
DM me please ASAP

Billyhorn33

This is my 4th order from hgheuro. I shopped dragon pharma goods.
I have had a very positive experience with these guys. I have always been very satisfied with the service I received and they carry top grade products.

PhrmStndrd

Hello Musclegurus! This is my 4th order from hgheuro, but the first review. I have always been very satisfied with the service I received.
Products are never underdosed, at least none I have ever ordered.
Fast and easy ordering process.
Will order again.

Fckthecvd

Hey! I want to share my thoughts about this seller too. I thoroughly recommend the store because of their responsible attitude and good products. Ordered straight from the website and received instructions on how to pay. Items arrived exactly as described for packaging inside the container as well. No labels or anything that would give away what was received. I’m totally yours now, thanks!

IlseLindholm

Hello, I want to say some words about hgheuro.
Let me be brief enough:
- Delivery was fast this time. It took about two weeks from the moment of placing the order and making payment (the same day)
- I really like the customer service and Peter’s communication, always helpful and polite
- Their pricing policy and discounts
- Bitcoin payment possibility, for me it is extremely important because I don’t use credit cards or Bank offices
- Good quality. There were still no situations when their products seemed to be fakes. If some positions were out of stock they replaced them with another ones, nothing special, everything is clear and without unnecessary fuss.

David01

Don't order from HGHEuro! They are scammers! After you transfered your money they will block you right away!
They blocked me on telegram, and no response to questions per Email or webchat! I created a couple other users and they respond right away!
They will not send you anything! Rewies are all FAKE! Look at their website, so many fake rewies! HOW I KNOW? I ordered and it's not even possible to put a review on their website, so how can they be real! PLEASE don't waste your money with them!

A serious business would respond at least here in the forum and clarify things! But they will not because they are scammers!!

Marko3456789

HGHeuro.com, and all the companies attached to there website are completely fake, they have zero products and have done zero sales. Do not send anything to anyone from this site or any of the attached sites from there page, also any email from (Peter hozar) is completely fake and a scam. Any money being sent to (Vadzim Chyzhyk) to (Belarus) is all fake and a scam. Thanks guys.