Hi, Clint. New and thinking of starting my first cycle

Docday24

The higher the dose, the higher the risk of sides. In the land of gear, more doesn't always mean better! Sometimes just enough... perfect!
Oh that’s why I’m really only wanting to try 250mg to start. Not wanting to jump into all the fun stuff and see what happens. Slow and steady. But like I said, very glad to have y’all to help guide and encourage!

unclem

Hi, Clint here. Retired Navy “Doc” living in South Korea. Moving back to Cali in December and just started training again. 41 y/o and looking to do my first bodybuilding show in the next year or so. Just starting to research and look into the “supplements” to enhance my workouts and help slim down my BF. Currently working out 5 days a week and tracking macros pretty strictly. Finding ways to make healthier sweet treats (protein shakes and SF pudding mix). Any suggestions on first cycle are greatly appreciated and accepted. Any suggestions on what and how to do this, please let me know!
if your going to do a show next yr take time and bulk with clean meals. after that diet down the mass u have will get lost a little due to dieting, cardio. this is coming from lee priest.

Gainz.

250mg for a cycle or blast is fine
But to much for a cruise... well too much for a beginner cruise anyway.
250mg-300mg for 12-16 weeks can put a decent amount of muscle on you. I should know, I literally just finished a 16 week 300mg cycle. I put on 12lbs of lean muscle. its all about training hard and eating right

Docday24

For a first cycle we usually recommend a 10 to 14 (I recommend 14) week cycle of 300mg per week of test e or c. Split the dose up into 2 injections a week. 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday.

You'll need some Arimidex for any high est sides you might get.

Then you'll need a pct. I recommend Nolvadex. That's taken 4 weeks after your last injection. And you take that for 4 weeks. 40mg for the first and second week, 20mg for the 3rd and 4th week.

(I really need to copy and paste this 😂🤣)

But as you've already said diet is everything brother!
Get through this first cycle and then you can start upping the dose and adding compounds.
Treat your cycles like a science experiment, keep the variables low, so if you have problems you know where they are coming from!
I'm sure you'll have more questions, feel free to ask
Question. If I buy Test off line, what type of test should I get?

Gainz.

When purchasing test off line, which is the best type to get?
Test e or test c.
Can usually find test e in 300mg per ml, and test c in 250mg per ml. They are virtually identical. I've ran both, personally I think test c has less pip.