Hi everyone just wanted to know what kind syringe you use.

Woodie316

Ve been looking around and see that everyone has different places the inject and types of syringes. Just wanted to know where you inject recomend and what with you needle size and gauge. Also do you change your needle head when taking the injection out of the vial? 

House

If your new and it seems that way..Stick with your buttcheek(glute)and yes switch needle heads and use alcohol pads on the bottle and the spot your pinning.you can use a 3ml 23 guage 1.5 inch for glute or i use 25 guage 1.5 there smaller you just have to be careful.

built_tough

i had to.  the test prop and tren were taking a long ass time to draw.  with the 20 gauge, you just fucking draw! no resistance what so ever.  and just pin that shit!

rustamouse

I use an 18ga 1.5 in to draw, and I switch to a:

25 ga 1.5 in to pin.

I prefer the quad site.

I have done a 27 ga on the delt, but I hate pinning this site regardless of the pin size.

siegmund

First I run my gear under hot water( my water comes out smoking) if you warm it ,it draws and injects easier , ( I use alcohol on the tops of gear and injection site , I then switch the tip to a 25g and inject slowly, my favorite spot my shoulder lateral side, depending what state your from syringes are legal in my state so I get 50 20g and 50 25g @a time cost me about 16usd 

P

PROZONE

I currently use 25g x 1.5", I have and get so much scar tissue from the larger pins, Plus currently I only use gear made with EO, its so thin that the smaller gauge pins work like a charm. Up until recently iv mostly pinned my quads because I can do that alone or if they got to sore I would have my wifey pin my glut, I just cant reach ( I can barely wipe my ass :) TMO ) with all the scar tissue build up, I have recently started pinning my delts, I can reach pretty easy plus is seams like I get tren cough every 2nd or 3rd time in my quad and have yet to get i my delt.

N

noveskeelite

siegmund said:
</p>
<p>20 g to draw 25 g 5/8 for front delta and 25 g 1 in everywhere else</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>same here. why anyone would go bigger than 25 is beyond me. Ive got some pretty thick oils through a 25 without issue.</p>
<p>also always clean top if vial before and after use. swab injection site multiple times until pad is clear. im very paranoid about infections.</p>
<p>I do front delts, pecs, and quads now.</p>
<p>used to do side delts but they are kind of difficult for me to hit alone. I CAN but I don't really need to at the moment.</p>
<p>MY step my step procedure is</p>
<p>clean top of vial with alcohol swab</p>
<p>while vial is drying ill usually swab injection site also with a NEW swab</p>
<p>Open syringe needle package</p>
<p>switch 25 with 20 guage to draw</p>
<p>draw up 1ml of air</p>
<p>remove cap and insert into vial</p>
<p>turn vial uside down and slowly draw out 1ml trying to minimize air bubbles. once I have 1ml ill push the air bubbles back in and flick syringe to get remaining air bubbles into barrel. refill slowly back to 1ml</p>
<p>remove needle from vial. replace cap. reattach 25 guauge to same syringe</p>
<p>clean site again.........can never be too cautious</p>
<p>if you can spread skin with fingers and slowly insert needle until you break skin ( don't touch injection site tho)</p>
<p>aspirate by pulling back on plunger till you see an air bubble</p>
<p>Push plunger slowly don't rush the injection. takes about 30 seconds sometimes. 25 guage forces you to go slow and that's good because injecting too fast can actually damage tissue</p>
<p>spread skin again with fingers and slowly remove needle and replace with swab to stop any blood dribble</p>
<p>all done......massage site with swab for a min or 2</p>

buffbod

Hey guys, my hats off to some of you, well all of you, but a 20gauge is like a harpoon. lol I use a 23gauge in my glutes which makes for a slow but smooth draw, and a slow push regardless for less pain after. May try the delts or quads soon, glutes are getting sore. I like 23 1inch. No need to get 1 1/2 deep, unless you guys can share why it needs to be that deep. Thanks guys, you're awesome

Kfizzle

buffbod said:
No need to get 1 1/2 deep, unless you guys can share why it needs to be that deep. Thanks guys, you're awesome

I used to be same way of thinking but pinning with 1" in the glute and having the oil not go in deep enough will leave you with a bit of a knot and a little gangster walk lol. Only pinning 1ml probably wouldn't be bad maybe even 2 , but any more oil than that you will want to bury it deeper in the muscle.

D

Dont_trip

you want to get deep inside the muscle and the ass usually carries more fat....yes you can use a 1inch if your lean enough but if you have a decent body fat your best choice is 1.5 for glutes....1inch for delts,quads thats my opinion that I run with and I pin ED or EOD so its coming from a pin cushion....I use 22g to draw and a 25g to inject