Hi everyone

Stefn

Hi all. I started exercising a few years ago, did not take any supplements and was satisfied with my body. But at some point, I had back pain that was not related to training, and I had to go through recovery for 4 years. Now I feel much better, and again began to work out in the gym to fully recover. I decided to try using steroids to have the best possible beautiful body. Came here to be able to communicate with experienced guys.

lineman1007

Hi all. I started exercising a few years ago, did not take any supplements and was satisfied with my body. But at some point, I had back pain that was not related to training, and I had to go through recovery for 4 years. Now I feel much better, and again began to work out in the gym to fully recover. I decided to try using steroids to have the best possible beautiful body. Came here to be able to communicate with experienced guys.
Great site and info here. Lots of experience. I would advise blood work before starting. Clean diet helps me, too. Best of luck achieving your goals

Hello and welcome Gainz. There are A LOT of great sources here, as well as a bunch of solid guys. Feel free to stop by my shop and see what I have to offer; no minimum order amount.

zakco

Welcome. I've had a spondylolisthesis of the L5 and sacrum since I was a kid so chronic back pain has been a struggle for me as well.....but I do know proper training is the best medicine, hardly ever have a problem with it anymore.

Feel your pain bro. I have a total neck fusion since 2014. I cant squat now, unless on smith machine. Have some neve damage, ut we have to keep on keeping on.

unclem

Exactly.....if one injury is gonna stop you, every injury is gonna stop you.
good god alot of you guys suffered some bad injury i give you all the credit. ive been in this game over 40 yrs. and never had a serios injury, just tendinitious, typical elbows and shoulders but nothing major thank the lord.

zakco

good god alot of you guys suffered some bad injury i give you all the credit. ive been in this game over 40 yrs. and never had a serios injury, just tendinitious, typical elbows and shoulders but nothing major thank the lord.
tendonitis ain't no picnic man....you've probably been in more pain than you realize because your love of training overrides the pain.

unclem

i just wrap it and go to town . but your wright i love bodybuilding , i want to die in the gym.

unclem

Welcome. I've had a spondylolisthesis of the L5 and sacrum since I was a kid so chronic back pain has been a struggle for me as well.....but I do know proper training is the best medicine, hardly ever have a problem with it anymore.
zakco, your shreded, you must be big as hell in the " offseason" all you guys , iam filling in now back to my competion days iam happy with the way its going iam in offseason for another 2 yrs until i fill back in, only 2 yrs, yes! sorry to hear about your back i went threw a yr of chropractor it helped so much i dont want to fuck my back up with shrugs. oh your not having pain oppsss.