Hi guys need a little advice

sgall2775

Hi, Steve here I was on a course of Growth on-off for about 9 months 2 Iu every three days, I work offshore and thought I would take 6 Iu as I wouldn't be on it for a couple of weeks.
My god, I got hit with severe depression and anxiety for over 2 weeks it has been a lot better but it keeps resurfacing every couple of days although not as intense.
This has been over 6 weeks since taking it.
Every time something that would worry me a little will set this off again.
Will this eventually go away if so how long roughly?
Or will this have done some sort of permanent damage?
Cheers

suppsforlife

The only thing that can explain it.
Will this eventually go away?
I doubt that it's caused by HGH... but can't say that is impossible.
HGH levels will eventually drop if you reduce the dosage. if you don't, there's a high chance your body gets used to the higher levels of HGH and it might go away.
But are you sure it's from HGH? Depression is such a condition that can be from almost anything

HGH.to

instead of 6 IU every 3 days, better go for 2 IU every day.
doubt its from HGH simply because it takes a while until you start noticing the effects of HGH after starting to use it/ increasing dosage

sgall2775

Hi would it be withdrawl as i havnt been on it since 7th oct was taking it on off since jan 21.
It all started after i took a double dose before going offshoreand 2 days after bam i was all over the place parnoid as hell really intence it settled right down after a week but its still there every other day for a good few hrs then it settles.

HGH.to

withdrawal from HGH? unlikely. it may be that your levels of HGH are low if you stopped it. have you checked the levels of HGH? and if you took a double dose once, i doubt it's anything too bad.

sgall2775

Hi how would i check my hgh levels would that be blood test kit.
Also if it is low will it come back to normal on its own.