Hi I'm new

lefty

New here, looking forward to to you all. I am 50 yo, 5'7" 170 been lifting for 25 yrs want to keep in best shape as age creeps in, like I mentioned I look forward to you all bro's and sisters

lefty

Welcome lefty! What are you looking for? Have you previously used roids?
Hi, thank you. I am experienced with this. I am looking thru this site, the threads, products, i want to get an idea of protocol , proper way, looking thru products , want to do this the correct way, proper channels, i am definitely looking, just wanna go thru propper channels.

suppsforlife

Hi, thank you. I am experienced with this. I am looking thru this site, the threads, products, i want to get an idea of protocol , proper way, looking thru products , want to do this the correct way, proper channels, i am definitely looking, just wanna go thru propper channels.
That's a great way to start! Even if you have experience. Info never hurts. this way you are likely to go through safer and more effective cycles.

lefty

That's a great way to start! Even if you have experience. Info never hurts. this way you are likely to go through safer and more effective cycles.
Hey, so i have been scouring the site and i want to be discreet but i can't figure out how to order. I don't want to send out improper info or do things incorrectly but maybe you can guide me into proper way. I had a supplier for over 10 yrs and then he vanished, i don't know if he dried up or he needed to ghost but i have looked over this informative site, i already have a pretty decent ( cycle) idea ,and reading thru the posts have helped me refine, i just need help with the final piece. Thank you bro for any info you could give me.

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother!

What are your goals? What does been in the best shape of your life mean to you? What does that look like?