Hi

Hi all, i don't know who can see this, im happy to be a new member at musclegurus and promise to behave! I'm over 40 and have a lot of experience especially with trenbolone that i feel does all work by itself. (I have used it all in all cycles, for me there is no such thing as cycles! you just put in what you need and go!, not even clomid ed + 10000 iu hcg for 2-4 weeks brings my balls back lol) I've used it all in my 25 yrs but not until latest 5 yrs i tried Trenbolone, (don't like ace because of the tren cough, horrible at first...) but when i used it anyway i do not even have to go to the gym to get ripped anymore! all my muscle memories just appears suddenly and i get ripped within 3-4 weeks with tren E (and test 400 of course even without training!) I don't use to much dianabol anymore because i get no effect of that or very small, anadrol though works if i get up to 150 - 200 mg ed, but my blood pressure gets to high so... I like to use anavar in higher doses like 50 - 100mg ed, then i can feel it working with the tren, also T3 Lantus, and Geno with the IGF that's building up. But i had 2 heart operations so better be careful. 2 Heart attacks with ambulance and all wow... my heart have 8 stents inplants, and the heart didn't suffer any damage thanks to God! Im 6'2 or 188cm, i was 135kg, but lost because of the heart attacks, i'm down to 110kg now eating healthy, live in Mexico with my Mexican wife Cancun = hotter than Norway were i'm from! We lived here for 5 yrs, speak perfectly Spanish, but i'm not sure about my English lol, Speak 5 languages and yes... what else can i say?! ...just happy to be here, musclegurus have been online for a while now, never had the chance to enjoy ... hope you welcome me! And ... 1 aspirin a day or a half or a quarter will save your life!

Kind Regards to all

HGH.to

Hello and welcome man. with 2 hear attacks and 2 heart operations... I doubt that you should be using steroids man...

Hello and welcome man. with 2 hear attacks and 2 heart operations... I doubt that you should be using steroids man...
no know, but i completely changed my food intake and take pills, also i need just a little testosterone for my libido or else i behave like castrated lol, i noticed that it's ok with my body . Thanks for the advice.

unclem

was it full blown heart attacks, was defib used? thats terrible as i suffered one, i know where your coming from. well welcome to musclegurus.

no know, but i completely changed my food intake and take pills, also i need just a little testosterone for my libido or else i behave like castrated lol, i noticed that it's ok with my body . Thanks for the advice.
Hi, no, i just felt one day that i was tired and couldn't eat, and where i come from it was really cold outside and i couldn't breath...but i ignored it, my wife said, let's go to the hospital, and i: noo it's no problem, but when it started to burn and hurt in my left shoulder, arm, left neck, i almost knew what it was, so she drove me to a close hospital, had to use nitro. The nurse said..this was close, you should have had an full blown heart attack within an h or so, but anyway it was classified as heart attack, the arteries around the heart was clogged up from all bad food and stuff, the had to enter in my hand arteri (where you take your life) and followed the vein up to the heart, i could feel it under my armpit and see it on screen, and directly when she blowed up that baloon and was putting in the stent i was wow like a new man, suddenly i could breath, was a wow feeling... This was in Norway

But 2 weeks later we noticed same problem, and this was in the day, my wife was at work (nurse) so i called 911 and ambulance came, and directly they put me on the same procedure but this time i didn't have to wait, was a woman doctor and she covered all arterias around the heart with something called stents like metal stents, and this was 2017 and i'm still om thanks to God (knock on wood) (now i am in Mexico, with another wife lol) , but i had to change my food intake entirely, here in Mexico they eat better for sure, actually you are what you eat so i decided to go very clean much veggies and and not so much tortillas, clean meat cocked meat in pressure cooker and i feel better and better, if i don't drink so much Coronas maybe i will feel even better lol, but they have Walmart here also so you basically know how nice their veggie corner is. Nice to talk about this a little, never talked to anyone else, feels good thanks, you all take care, because sometimes the life can change drastically. Eat healthy is the best and the aspirin a day.

I own a couple of websites, but when i try to verify it says that it's already here, what can i do? want to be a part..

Gainz.

Welcome brother, and yeah with your medical history I would just stick to trt.
As we all know, you only need a little snake venom

Gainz.

Thanks GainsBandit... Damn all are really nice here! I didn't know.. keep in touch!

Hahaha, we're definitely a great group of people (have to say people now because we finally have female members)
But we definitely enjoy joking around and giving others a hard time. Just as long as you know it's in good fun... you'll like it here. I know I sure do!
I've been part of countless forums over the years, I've never been In one quite like this. Its usually full of hot heads and egos. People bullying others or just being mean because they hate themselves. You won't find any of that bullshit here.

you're a true friend, and i hope to meet more here, i don't know if i will be able to find real VIKINGS but i think so. How many women do we have as members? God bless all women! (and men lol)

Gainz.

you're a true friend, and i hope to meet more here, i don't know if i will be able to find real VIKINGS but i think so. How many women do we have as members? God bless all women! (and men lol)

There's not many... but we just had 1 join us today.
They usually join and ask how to lose 20lbs really quick. We then tell them diet and exercise. They don't like that, then ask what they can take to help. So we point out clen, which has a laundry list of side effects (3 of which directly affects your heart) they usually disappear after that. But our newest female member is actually looking to run her first real cycle.
But like I said before, for the most part it's a bunch of really good people who genuinely want to help.

Ok, i'm a big fan of women, BUT women listen, we can not take estrogen, because it's a female hormone, if we take estrogen bad things will happen to us men (if we do not want to become women!)

Same here: Testosterone in a man naturally per day it's about 10mg by itself, we create estrogen too, but very small doses! Women create Testosterone too every day, about 1mg naturally.

A woman will become a man with to much testosterone vice versa, if a woman like that it's ok!

To burn fat for a woman, you can take micro doses (20mg/week) of trenbolone together Anavar and Primobolan, HGH will make you lean and burn your fat but do not use insulin as you probably will get fat.

The trenbolone triggers the igflr3 in the body in a VERY low dose!

Take 25 mg T3 together with that morning and evening (=50) and of course change your lifestyle. You need to move to lose weight, you can walk! Do not eat sugar and fat from animals, eat a lot of fish-fat and fish and chicken (breast, filets), it's not so easy try to eat some nuts in the evening if it's to hard in front of the TV! Don't worry! Fill 4 big tortillas, but instead of tortillas use fat free ham with betabel carrots.

Within a month you're lean, visit a gym ladies!

What my friend here say about Clenbuterol is a hit together with all this, try to do all this and with caffeine (or something up-lifting lol) and aspirin. It will happen!

The T3 can make you feel hot (and i don't mean that hot) but that's just the bodys own system working!

Do not waist your time trying to fool your body with a knife when you can get fine without surgeries!

OLE

Gainz.

Ok, i'm a big fan of women, BUT women listen, we can not take estrogen, because it's a female hormone, if we take estrogen bad things will happen to us men (if we do not want to become women!)

Same here: Testosterone in a man naturally per day it's about 10mg by itself, we create estrogen too, but very small doses! Women create Testosterone too every day, about 1mg naturally.

A woman will become a man with to much testosterone vice versa, if a woman like that it's ok!

To burn fat for a woman, you can take micro doses (20mg/week) of trenbolone together Anavar and Primobolan, HGH will make you lean and burn your fat but do not use insulin as you probably will get fat.

The trenbolone triggers the igflr3 in the body in a VERY low dose!

Take 25 mg T3 together with that morning and evening (=50) and of course change your lifestyle. You need to move to lose weight, you can walk! Do not eat sugar and fat from animals, eat a lot of fish-fat and fish and chicken (breast, filets), it's not so easy try to eat some nuts in the evening if it's to hard in front of the TV! Don't worry! Fill 4 big tortillas, but instead of tortillas use fat free ham with betabel carrots.

Within a month you're lean, visit a gym ladies!

What my friend here say about Clenbuterol is a hit together with all this, try to do all this and with caffeine (or something up-lifting lol) and aspirin. It will happen!

The T3 can make you feel hot (and i don't mean that hot) but that's just the bodys own system working!

Do not waist your time trying to fool your body with a knife when you can get fine without surgeries!

OLE

I keep hearing women using tren, and it being very effective. But I would imagine the masculinity problems would be extremely high.
I also have never heard of how tren affects women mentally. Can they get the same crazy sides? Mood swings, paranoia, delusions, night sweats, insomnia... and all that craziness?
Or because they run such a low dose those just aren't prevalent?
I've also heard women seeing incredible results by using 10-15mg of test p per week. From what I've heard at that low of a dose its extremely affective, and unlike anavar or orals its not toxic to the liver. While still having relatively low risks of masculine sides.
Honestly I just don't know that much about women and gear. But would definitely like to learn so I'm able to help them as well.

Nanay79

I keep hearing women using tren, and it being very effective. But I would imagine the masculinity problems would be extremely high.
I also have never heard of how tren affects women mentally. Can they get the same crazy sides? Mood swings, paranoia, delusions, night sweats, insomnia... and all that craziness?
I've also heard women seeing incredible results by using 10-15mg of test p per week. From what I've heard at that low of a dose its extremely affective, and unlike anavar or orals its not toxic to the liver. While still having relatively low risks of masculine sides.
Honestly I just don't know that much about women and gear. But would definitely like to learn so I'm able to help them as well.
U know I been intrigued about test tbh ? maybe in the future, it’s just the anger issues kind of worries me a bit. I think when it becomes to females Anavar will help if eating habits and training routine are follow . I am not overweight, but I got a big ass🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

(This is a joke!) lol, a woman is always crazy! lol Very low dosage of tren, this dosage have to be absolutely right mesured because the virilisation is irreversible , just 10-25mg slow per week.
I used to have a gf that liked getting horny (that's great though hmm..) so i tried 1ml eod, at first she got exactly like a man, horny and very sexual with the libido at 100% that was the fun part, but slowly she lost her period, her voice changed, and some hair in the face that never dissapeared, also she got an unpleasant male'ish look over her forehead, so that was not any hit. STOP directly. For us men this is normal feelings, normal looks normal normal, because we can't be more than men right...

What i do not understand is where does a woman get her natural libido from? because estrogen is kind of anti-libido, noticed in boys that want to change sex and are given estrogen and removing the testosterone, becomes like vegetables, with absolute no libido. So where does it come from? But definitely, the VERY low dosage especially in tren will burn fat, the mood swings, paranoia, delusions, night sweats, will never appear as the dosage is to low, it's happen to us men! But if you raise this dosage in females it can be fatal for their feminine part. They want the igf1lr3 to build up slowly together with T3, and in my opinion do not touch pure testosterone, as we all know IGF1 will make you lean very fast, tren have that ability. It's almost like magic, and together with Anavar it creates a hit.

U know I been intrigued about test tbh ? maybe in the future, it’s just the anger issues kind of worries me a bit. I think when it becomes to females Anavar will help if eating habits and training routine are follow . I am not overweight, but I got a big ass🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂
Hi Nanay79 nice to meet you, if this is you in the picture then you're a very good-looking woman! Some men likes bigger gluteus and some men like smaller, i do not know even if you are into men...but anyway, what you're mention that you're lean but have bigger back, can be a problem, in my advice you should make sure that all this is fat and not muscles and fat, because if you start to train you trasero like crazy it can actually grow bigger. This seams to be a thing that runs in the DNA in the family, basically you can not point burn fat! Because when you are working out a certain part of fat will be taken from you entire body.
I can give you my whats and you can send me pic of your ass lol lol (joke), no but it's a hard part and i see this in many women, i feel bad for them because there is not a really cure for this, other than if it's fat go under the knife. Because you walk everyday, you stand up sit down etc and automatically triggers the butt muscles to grow bigger. Try to change your food intake so that the body have no other choice than to take from this fat that you got there, 100% carb stop, try eat tuna in water vegetables, sugarfree soda, eat t be full, but with the right food, you will see the difference in about a month, because the body reacts slowly...what you do now you notice much later, try to dip veggies in a good sauce (good fat is ok, but no carbs)

Good luck guapa