Hi

Nanay79

(Gainz... best behavior)
You're absolutely killing it for 42.

And in the words of a great American poet... You can do side bends or sit-ups
But please don't lose that butt!
🀣 thank u!!! And I turn 43 this past November, still forgetting I’m 43 lol and believe me that ass is going nowhere, but want to tone my legs and arms , that’s the goal !!

Gainz.

🀣 thank u!!! And I turn 43 this past November, still forgetting I’m 43 lol and believe me that ass is going nowhere, but want to tone my legs and arms , that’s the goal !!

What kind of training do you do?
Hopefully bodybuilder type workouts.
Your goal should be hypertrophy, light to moderate weight. Always form and mind muscle connection over heavy weight and just simply moving the weight.
Shoot for 3-4 sets of 15-20 reps with around 30% of your 1 rep max weight. Doing 3-4 lifts per muscle group. So for biceps, triceps, shoulder day. Biceps get 3-4 different workouts... curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, (drag curls) and each of those get 3 sets of 15-20 reps. And this goes for every single body part. High volume sucks at first, but soon you'll notice that your recovery is much faster with very little pain the next day.
As far as diet, 2,500 calories. Low fat, low sugar. shoot for 200-250g of protein per day. If you focus on foods high in protein you don't have to watch your carbs and fats as much. Carbs are good... carbs are energy. But too many carbs is going to store as fat.
If you don't have a calorie counting app I highly recommend getting one.
I use "my plate". It's free and its awesome. You put in your current height and weight, and tell it where you want to be. It then lays out the amount of sugar, protein, carbs and fats per day to help hit that goal. Its really easy to use and track your progress. tells you how close you are to your goal every day. Its helped me tremendously!
You can also put in your daily workouts and all that... but I usually skip that part.
I think that's everything I wanted to say... or at least everything I should say without getting myself in trouble 😁.

Attachments

• received_675202877688911.jpeg
    received_675202877688911.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 0

unclem

do a city show in your area, make that one of your goals. u should use tren in distance future just to see how it goes with other chemical agents your using at the time.

Gainz.

With all due respect you are a complete package. I don’t see how you could improve anything. I would be a lier if I said I didn’t want to see more pictures.

Thanks... I didn't want to be the one who said it. But I do get where she's coming from. Lots of people would kill too look like me... yet all I see are my flaws.
In my mind I have soo much more to go!
(Another 25lbs at least)

I just hope @Nanay79 you are doing it for yourself and the right reasons. Because if some guy is telling you that you need to change... well me and my fellow brothers here would love to have a word with him!
But if you're doing it for you... we're super excited to help you on that journey and eagerly waiting for updates πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ˜

bobby ricky

Thanks... I didn't want to be the one who said it. But I do get where she's coming from. Lots of people would kill too look like me... yet all I see are my flaws.
(Another 25lbs at least)

I just hope @Nanay79 you are doing it for yourself and the right reasons. Because if some guy is telling you that you need to change... well me and my fellow brothers here would love to have a word with him!
But if you're doing it for you... we're super excited to help you on that journey and eagerly waiting for updates πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ˜
What did I say no2

Gainz.

What did I say no2

??? No... I didn't want to be the 1 to ask for more pictures πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

And @Nanay79 while some of us... especially those on way to much test and tren (😁) would love more pictures, I do have to recommend starting your own cycle log in the members pictures section (that's where you can find mine.. bats eyelashes πŸ˜‰)
I keep getting yelled at for taking over posts. (Like I'm the only one 🀨)
But it would sure make helping you a lot easier if everything about your cycle was in one place

Nanay79

(Another 25lbs at least)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I been single for 4 yrs and counting , I want to walk around and break necks πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ I really want to be able to get that HOLYSHIT she looks strong af shape, want to get hard(mentally) every time I see myself in the mirror πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I been single for 4 yrs and counting , I want to walk around and break necks πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ I really want to be able to get that HOLYSHIT she looks strong af shape, want to get hard(mentally) every time I see myself in the mirror πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's a shame you don't live in ny... my girl and I are always looking for... company 😊. (Damnit... you promised to behave Gainz...)
And 4 years? I have a feeling there's going to be a bunch of my fellow brothers who desperately want to do something about that.
I hope that's 4 years of no solid relationship...and not 4 years of... (how do I say this nicely...) of playing solo! If I went 4 weeks I'd be walking around humping the air like a dog. On tren and mast 12hrs is a unbearable, 24 hours and I start to unravel

unclem

What kind of training do you do?
Hopefully bodybuilder type workouts.
Your goal should be hypertrophy, light to moderate weight. Always form and mind muscle connection over heavy weight and just simply moving the weight.
Shoot for 3-4 sets of 15-20 reps with around 30% of your 1 rep max weight. Doing 3-4 lifts per muscle group. So for biceps, triceps, shoulder day. Biceps get 3-4 different workouts... curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, (drag curls) and each of those get 3 sets of 15-20 reps. And this goes for every single body part. High volume sucks at first, but soon you'll notice that your recovery is much faster with very little pain the next day.
As far as diet, 2,500 calories. Low fat, low sugar. shoot for 200-250g of protein per day. If you focus on foods high in protein you don't have to watch your carbs and fats as much. Carbs are good... carbs are energy. But too many carbs is going to store as fat.
If you don't have a calorie counting app I highly recommend getting one.
I use "my plate". It's free and its awesome. You put in your current height and weight, and tell it where you want to be. It then lays out the amount of sugar, protein, carbs and fats per day to help hit that goal. Its really easy to use and track your progress. tells you how close you are to your goal every day. Its helped me tremendously!
You can also put in your daily workouts and all that... but I usually skip that part.
I think that's everything I wanted to say... or at least everything I should say without getting myself in trouble 😁.
good idea , thats great gives goals for day like that very much brother.