High cholesterol testosterone primo

I’ve been on TRT for 5 years, cholesterol was always borderline now it’s at the level (241 mg) where my doctor will no longer prescribe testosterone without starting a statin program to lower cholesterol. IMO the elevated cholesterol is genetic and partly TRT related, I train daily and eat healthy so its not lifestyle related (39 years old, 5’10” 203lbs 15% body fat). I added 40 mg of primobolan daily to my regimen 1 month ago.

Looking for feedback on how risky it is to have high cholesterol while on a TRT regimen.

Also my RBC and Hematocrit also came back high in my recent labs. Any thoughts what can be done besides donating blood?

I was off TRT for 8 months and I did labwork prior to resuming and my cholesterol was 200 mg and after being back on for 6 months my cholesterol is up to 240 mg. Only changes outside of TRT are less red wine (once a week from everyday) and the 40mg of primo I started last month.

HGH.to

higher test level is likely to increase cholesterol, but TRT is meant to maintain your testosterone within range.
also, primobolan is also likely to increase cholesterol. if your T levels are within range but you still have cholesterol issues, try dropping primo and see how it goes

bobby ricky

My cholesterol was 260 and my triglycerides were 350 and my diet change including less sugar brought everything to what the flawed test says was good 😌
Statins are horrible for you and generate aton of money for the drug manufacturers 👎 I did change it but I don’t believe all their crap. Did you go in very well hydrated for your rbc test because hydration has a big influence on your number 👍 Just what I believe. Most of their shit is flawed to make big money.

D

Deleted member 45086

So much of BP problems and cholesterol problems are genetic. You can do your part with diet, exercise, and so forth but if is truly genetics is just a matter of time. I got myself off of Lisinopril by getting in better shape but I still take lipitor 10 mg for cholesterol.

Pedrito0906

My cholesterol was 260 and my triglycerides were 350 and my diet change including less sugar brought everything to what the flawed test says was good 😌
Statins are horrible for you and generate aton of money for the drug manufacturers 👎 I did change it but I don’t believe all their crap. Did you go in very well hydrated for your rbc test because hydration has a big influence on your number 👍 Just what I believe. Most of their shit is flawed to make big money.
Came to post this. I've been skinny my whole life, have done sports, jave eaten healthy, and in my LDL was at 128, and since I had some muscles my BMI was saying I was overweight (LOL)

I agree, I wouldn’t doubt that the “healthy” ranges might be bullshit to get us all on meds
Search on YouTube the myth about cholesterol, and why bad cholesterol is not bad.

So much of BP problems and cholesterol problems are genetic.

I agree with that, I was diagnosed with hypertension at 29 and with low T 7 months ago at 32, LOL I chose the wrong parents.