High Dosage mg/ml

Semper Fi

OK - So if you have product like Test E 500 mg/ml for example. How does that effect the injection site?  Will it HURT?  If not, it seems like a good way to go.....

Other complications?

Cheers!

Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Hmmmmm I think I need to admit to being a PINNING Pussy!  I just started doing my quad again today to try and prep the area for the Prop injections to come.  The last 2 (weeks ago) hurt like shit and they were just Sust 250. Not sure if I was doing it "wrong" or if it was the redi-ject 1.5" needle ..... but I am nervous now from what I have heard about prop.  AND looking to into my next cycle I was thinking it might be better to get HD gear so I could keep the mix down to 1cc.

What would be better, 1cc of mixed High Dose gear or 2cc of regular?

Thanks,

Semper Fi 

built_tough

lower dosage. higher dosage is more concentrated, regardless of how much you use.  i used tren ace 100 everday and it was nothing . i was dosing at 150mg so 1.5ml.  then i went to tren ace 200 and dosed that at 1ml. and it kicked my ass.

built_tough

im not sure on that.  it didn't say on the label.  but it came from a very reputable source that i have used on a couple occasions.  thats probably why it stung like a mutha and gave me lumps the size of tennis balls in my glutes.

Gearofwar

That's a whole lot of hormone for one muscle to absorb. So yeah the more concentrated the preparation is the more it'll hurt. Although some compounds tend to be virtually pip-less at almost any concentration. Boldenone(equipoise) being the first that comes to mind. In fact, it's a common practice to add Eq to high ml concentration testosterones as a way to tame the related PIP.

Bigmig

What gauge needle you using? First two shots of sus 250 ached for a few days but after that no pip. Been using the 1.25 23g and find the fine......