Hormonal panel test

otfjoey300

We had a resource recently in North America, not sure if since covid it’s the same, but it’s called “Lets Get Checked” ; I’m sure it costs about 100 $ give or take (that’s around USD) ; I get pretty much free bloodwork here in Canada; (there is some more detailed stuff we can request and pay out of pocket for, but it’s covered for the most part) I don’t know what UK healthcare looks like; but bloodwork is so common. Physicians request it daily just to start to make a diagnosis; I would just ask your normal doctor about it man! It’s not sketchy to ask for bloodwork; say you feel lethargic maybe having problems having sex with the gf, just want to check hormones and while at it check organ functions why not … it’s basic stuff don’t overthink it

Ronaldo7

We had a resource recently in North America, not sure if since covid it’s the same, but it’s called “Lets Get Checked” ; I’m sure it costs about 100 $ give or take (that’s around USD) ; I get pretty much free bloodwork here in Canada; (there is some more detailed stuff we can request and pay out of pocket for, but it’s covered for the most part) I don’t know what UK healthcare looks like; but bloodwork is so common. Physicians request it daily just to start to make a diagnosis; I would just ask your normal doctor about it man! It’s not sketchy to ask for bloodwork; say you feel lethargic maybe having problems having sex with the gf, just want to check hormones and while at it check organ functions why not … it’s basic stuff don’t overthink it
Sounds good to me, thanks for you help!!!