How and what do you eat.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

Well we all got to eat to grow and I promise Big Belly likes to eat and grow. What did you eat today and be completely honest.
Me personally it was a long work day and a day off from the gym.
1. 4 eggs.
2. Cheeseburger with bun 1/4 lb.
3. 8 oz. Cube steak.
1lb. Frozen broccoli with small amount of fat free dressing.
4. 8 oz. Burger without bun or condiments.
5. 6 oz cube steak and 2 cups spinach.

Gainz.

Decent size Raspberry strudel
Banana
Gorrila mode bombsicle
Couple handfuls of honey roasted nuts
Muscle milk shake with 16oz of whole milk a half cup of egg whites
2 homemade cheeseburgers (big) with buns
2 cups Chicken and broccoli flavored rice
1 can of rootbeer
That's it so far, but its 9:32pm here so I'll have a few more things before bed

D

Deleted member 45086

Decent size Raspberry strudel
Banana
Gorrila mode bombsicle
Couple handfuls of honey roasted nuts
Muscle milk shake with 16oz of whole milk a half cup of egg whites
2 homemade cheeseburgers (big) with buns
2 cups Chicken and broccoli flavored rice
1 can of rootbeer
That's it so far, but its 9:32pm here so I'll have a few more things before bed
I'm proud of you Bandit, seriously. I know eating is not that pleasurable to you but you are getting it done ๐Ÿ‘.

Gainz.

I'm proud of you Bandit, seriously. I know eating is not that pleasurable to you but you are getting it done ๐Ÿ‘.
Thanks brother, some days are better than others. I seriously almost threw up after the burgers. I'm just not built to eat 2 burgers. But I lost 3lbs over the holiday weekend. Between it being so hot and so much running around I definitely burned more than I ate. So I tried to really make it up between yesterday and today. Yesterday I actually got 4,600 cals. Today I'm at 3,800. But those back to back burgers ๐Ÿคข I paid for the determination ๐Ÿคฃ

bobby ricky

2 lbs chicken leg and thigh meat
3 cups jasmine rice
2 cupcakes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
2 bananas
1cup whole milk
4 deviled eggs
2 cups vegetables
2 pieces very thin crust homemade pizza
2 pieces banana bread plain
Could have a a shit ton more but trying to stay lean. Calories? Donโ€™t count ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gainz.

3 cups jasmine rice
2 cupcakes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
2 bananas
1cup whole milk
4 deviled eggs
2 cups vegetables
Could have a a shit ton more but trying to stay lean. Calories? Donโ€™t count ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's just impressive, I wish I could do that

D

Deleted member 45086

3 cups jasmine rice
2 cupcakes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
2 bananas
1cup whole milk
4 deviled eggs
2 cups vegetables
Yeah I don't count calories unless I'm serious about dropping 10-20 lbs quick, then I do.

HGH.to

3 cups jasmine rice
2 cupcakes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
2 bananas
1cup whole milk
4 deviled eggs
2 cups vegetables
sounds very similar to mine. and also don't count calories. used to in the past, then got bored :D
Well we all got to eat to grow and I promise Big Belly likes to eat and grow. What did you eat today and be completely honest.
Me personally it was a long work day and a day off from the gym.
1. 4 eggs.
2. Cheeseburger with bun 1/4 lb.
3. 8 oz. Cube steak.
1lb. Frozen broccoli with small amount of fat free dressing.
4. 8 oz. Burger without bun or condiments.
5. 6 oz cube steak and 2 cups spinach.
i assume that's just for breakfast? ๐Ÿ˜‚

D

Deleted member 45086

sounds very similar to mine. and also don't count calories. used to in the past, then got bored :D

i assume that's just for breakfast? ๐Ÿ˜‚
I throw around 50 carbs and 50 g protein extra in on workout days just for little extra energy.

Twizted

5am :Started the morning off with about 5 eggs, 3 slices of bacon, 2 pieces of toast and a bagel topped with cream cheese.

7am: had some peanuts and also some strawberries and blueberries.

9am Wife always prepares my work breakfast/lunch so I had a homemade sausage egg and cheese biscuit, 2 waffles with peanut butter and some more fruits.

12am about 10+Oz of pork tenderloin and some mashed potatoes with the rest of the fruit the wife packed in my lunch

230pm bought some cereal from the work cafeteria with whole milk

530pm Preworkout had two scoops of a weight gainer shake mixed with 1 scoop of protein powder. I like having the weight gainer pre workout because it is pretty heavy in carbs and seems to help push me through training

730-8 post workout 10 more ounces of pork tenderloin, small healping if mashed potatoes and a banana

1030 had some chicken and rice

And I will be shortly taking two scoops of protein before I hit the bed.

I would like to add that I have recently bumped up my protein intake because I seem to have stalled in my growth. Hopefully the extra protein will get me back into growing.

D

Deleted member 45086

5am :Started the morning off with about 5 eggs, 3 slices of bacon, 2 pieces of toast and a bagel topped with cream cheese.

7am: had some peanuts and also some strawberries and blueberries.

9am Wife always prepares my work breakfast/lunch so I had a homemade sausage egg and cheese biscuit, 2 waffles with peanut butter and some more fruits.

12am about 10+Oz of pork tenderloin and some mashed potatoes with the rest of the fruit the wife packed in my lunch

230pm bought some cereal from the work cafeteria with whole milk

530pm Preworkout had two scoops of a weight gainer shake mixed with 1 scoop of protein powder. I like having the weight gainer pre workout because it is pretty heavy in carbs and seems to help push me through training

730-8 post workout 10 more ounces of pork tenderloin, small healping if mashed potatoes and a banana

1030 had some chicken and rice

And I will be shortly taking two scoops of protein before I hit the bed.

I would like to add that I have recently bumped up my protein intake because I seem to have stalled in my growth. Hopefully the extra protein will get me back into growing.
Very true. Many make the mistake of wanting to up dosage or add another roid when they stop growing. When in fact it's just a diet deficiency. People like you just require a bunch of food ๐Ÿ˜‚. I don't know if you can eat too much ๐Ÿ˜œ.

Gainz.

Very true. Many make the mistake of wanting to up dosage or add another roid when they stop growing. When in fact it's just a diet deficiency. People like you just require a bunch of food ๐Ÿ˜‚. I don't know if you can eat too much ๐Ÿ˜œ.
I was thinking about the same thing. Someone with my metabolism, what if I could eat 10,000 calories a day. How fast could I grow, how long would it take to start to accumulate unwanted body fat. Unfortunately 10,000 cals isn't in the realm of possibility for me. But I do plan on getting up to 5k-5.5k over the next few months as my need and capacity for food grows.

Diet is everything, its 90% of this lifestyle. If you want to look a certain way, you have to eat a certain way

Twizted

I was thinking about the same thing. Someone with my metabolism, what if I could eat 10,000 calories a day. How fast could I grow, how long would it take to start to accumulate unwanted body fat. Unfortunately 10,000 cals isn't in the realm of possibility for me. But I do plan on getting up to 5k-5.5k over the next few months as my need and capacity for food grows.

Diet is everything, its 90% of this lifestyle. If you want to look a certain way, you have to eat a certain way
I have yet to reach an amount of food that puts fat on me. For a while there i was pounding food and pounding weight gainer shakes and it still never put fat on me. It's a blessing and a curse lol, I love being able to stay lean but I hate the amount of food I have to constantly eat.

bobby ricky

I have yet to reach an amount of food that puts fat on me. For a while there i was pounding food and pounding weight gainer shakes and it still never put fat on me. It's a blessing and a curse lol, I love being able to stay lean but I hate the amount of food I have to constantly eat.
Take it from me itโ€™s a blessing. Iโ€™m very jealous of you and the guyโ€™s like you.

D

Deleted member 45086

I would rather be able to eat all I want with no worries but then on the other hand if you are that guy and don't have a humongous appetite I can definitely see it being problematic. Look everyone Redneck Big Belly used big words. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gainz.

I would rather be able to eat all I want with no worries but then on the other hand if you are that guy and don't have a humongous appetite I can definitely see it being problematic. Look everyone Redneck Big Belly used big words. ๐Ÿ˜‚
That word of the day toilet paper is really paying off huh?
And yes the lack of appetite is definitely a kick in the dick.

D

Deleted member 45086

That word of the day toilet paper is really paying off huh?
And yes the lack of appetite is definitely a kick in the dick.
Are you saying that another COVID attack on the us domestic toilet paper supply would be bad. ๐Ÿ˜‚