How do I know if the HGH I am using is legit?

I have been on HGH along with TRT for about a year now. I have never been sure about the HGH I am using. I do feel my skin has gotten better and I need less sleep and wake up energetic. That being said when I tested my IGF-1 levels while on HGH they were lower than when I was not on HGH. The clinic that I spoke to said that there are many factors that go into IGF-1 levels. When I took the test to measure IGF-1 I injected 2IU within 30 minutes of injecting.

Is there a sure fire way to know if your hgh is legit?

HGH.to

Is there a sure fire way to know if your hgh is legit?
taking the HGH product to a laboratory test. They identify what's in there, the amount, dosage, purity etc.
plus, there are actual HGH products, but they are of low-mediocre quality. be sure to buy quality HGH as it can be expensive

MONSTRO

lab test is the best way to see . and also blood work . inject 10ius intramuscular fasted mode and 3 hours later do blood work and if HGH serum is over 30 is good hgh

HulkSmashShan

A year??? Damn bro if I know HGH takes a long time to show the results and all but dayummmmm. If you haven't seen results then cycle off and just keep doing the T or better yet hit up some of the trusted sources here for some new gear! There are plenty of respectable great guys on here who have shown good results with their product.

BiggyBill

completely agree, why would you risk with your money (esp when talking about HGH) when there are so many options to choose from ?

Mkj3269

First time to forum ,
Wanted to ask you guys if you are familiar with routepharms serostim sc 160 iu
Been taking for 3 Months now 2 IU S Daily. I got it from a Gym Trainer I want to Trust so badly but lately been having doubts after reading how much fake stuff out there. My Hands get lil tingle , little stiffness of wrist. I physically looking and feeling better but that could also be because I just simply have been training hard and doing my best to keep good eating habits

Please help , any one here familiar. Countless hours trying to research but only see sales on websites in mexico.
If i been had let me know
SEROSTIM-SC-160IU-SOMATROPIN.jpg

Mkj3269

sources can't be discussed openly
First time to forum ,
Been taking for 3 Months now 2 IU S Daily. I got it from a Gym Trainer I want to Trust so badly but lately been having doubts after reading how much fake stuff out there. My Hands get lil tingle , little stiffness of wrist. I physically looking and feeling better but that could also be because I just simply have been training hard and doing my best to keep good eating habits

Please help , any one here familiar. Countless hours trying to research but only see sales on websites in mexico.
If i been had let me knowSEROSTIM-SC-160IU-SOMATROPIN.jpg

Mkj3269

In front of your eyes
First time to forum ,

If i been had let me knowSEROSTIM-SC-160IU-SOMATROPIN.jpg

BiggyBill

Not familiar with the product (brand) but it does looks like is real from your experiences. What exactly you need to know?

Mkj3269

Not familiar with the product (brand) but it does looks like is real from your experiences. What exactly you need to know?
I just want to know if its real . But if you saying the experiances are correct maybe it is. Its so hard to figure out how to get legit HGH where I dont have to Q it. The coach I get it from is a good guy but lately he seems heavy on the sales approach and stopping all questioning which made me feel a bit uneasy. I tried looking up routepharma but nothing but product sales on mexican sites. I wish I could just get the genotropin PEN from Phizer . But i have had no luck

HulkSmashShan

I just want to know if its real . But if you saying the experiances are correct maybe it is. Its so hard to figure out how to get legit HGH where I dont have to Q it. The coach I get it from is a good guy but lately he seems heavy on the sales approach and stopping all questioning which made me feel a bit uneasy. I tried looking up routepharma but nothing but product sales on mexican sites. I wish I could just get the genotropin PEN from Phizer . But i have had no luck
Man there are so many pop up pharmacy brands also it's hard to track the labs.