How do you guys do it??

N

noveskeelite

So I have started a test cycle with (no source talk in open forums) Test E at 250mg every 4-5 days. Have stuck with quad injections....done 3 now and after every injection I can barely move my leg for about a week after. It ruins my lower body training and day to day activities.

I am following the prper injection procedures..wiping top of vial, wiping injection site, etc etc. No air bubbles.

after this last injection I foam rolled and trained right after. Made no difference in fact probably sped up the soreness. Quad already hurts and im sure

getting out of bed tomorrow will be HELL.

whats the deal? How do you guys do this shit?

UPDATE. BEFORE LEAVING ADVICE AND COMMENTING ON THREAD PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THROUGH THIS THREAD. I HAVE FIGURED OUT A LOT ABOUT PIP SINCE THIS FIRST POST.

N

noveskeelite

Pointless to continue if injections leave me disabled for a week. I see people posting reviews of same gear...ohh no pip. WTF I cant walk.

siegmund

Glutes are the less painful and for me shoulders,, warm the oil ,under hot water ,,it should be about body temp. And inject slowly , try that

N

noveskeelite

I always warm vial and injected very slowly this morning. Followed by foam rolling and training lower body.

N

noveskeelite

would try glutes but reaching my ass is a little hard for me. I would need a mirror or a friend. could try mirror but im a little nervous to do that

milkin

Sore for a week ? It may be the oil itself bud since some people are sensitive to the concentrations of ba or eo that ugls use in their oils. If you had an infection, you would surely know it by the swelling, redness, and fever associated with infections. 250mg is a normal mix and not one of his high octiane compoundson the market, since they can carry a tad more pip. Try your your glute because we what you are describing here sounds more then just a touch of pip. If all else fails try a different ugl.

siegmund

My lateral shoulder is my favorite ,, what gage pin you have ,, and you do have a drawing needle and a pinning one right

N

noveskeelite

No infection, no redness. Last injection I did have some pretty bad swelling tho and I was worried.

But it went away on its own. No infections just severe soreness. Leg has no mobility afterwards.

18G to draw 25g 1" to inject

Squats

Like milkin said, the carrier oil might not agree with your body, ie EO. Do you know what base it is?  Id try the glutes on your next one to see if its any better, if not switch to a different oil. 

N

noveskeelite

also after only being on test and dbol for a week I hit a 20lbs pr on bench!!!!

moved to a diff location today. did a delt injection. will see how pain is compared to quads.

so far in my very little exp it seems to minimize PIP you need to stick with injcting smaller amounts(as in mo more than 1ml),

clear all air bubbles from syringe, rotate sites, made mistake of injecting same quad twice in short period of time....pretty sure that's what caused my swelling. and foam roll the shit out of wherever you inject.

N

noveskeelite

decided to update this just in case anyone else has same issues.

did another quad shot Monday as I said in first post. foam rolled and trained immediately after injection.

48 hours later I do have soreness but its WAAAAY less than compared to first 2 injections. Believe most of soreness is simply from the needle penetrating muscle and not the oil or chemicals themselves.

I can actually move and could probably train. where as before I didn't wanna do anything cause it hurt bad.

siegmund

Exactly ,, always rotate ,the delta for me don't even feel them indeed my favorite ,,glad its working out for you ,, and nice increase,,keep us posted

N

noveskeelite

So after delt injection last night............zero pain. I have heard several people say quad shots mess them up.

I injected lateral delt and I can feel it ever so slightly where needle penetrated but absolutely zero soreness.

looks like I have solved my injection issues. I now understand why its reccomened for beginners to stick with one compound and preferably

a longer ester. theres a science to the injections themselves. also learning how your body reacts.

siegmund

Glad to here it ,,bro , don't fall into the habit I did tho,, I found the lateral to be so comfortable ,, I stuck with them for a while (to long ) now I also found front delt  works great ,, I get the inital burn for a hour or so ,, then a little sore for a day ,, but there easy also ,for me I use 5/8 25 on front delts  but if you see my pic my delts are well off ,, IMO I think 1 inch for you ,, good luck

N

noveskeelite

Thanks guys.

Sigmund I'll take that as a compliment lol but I used 5/8th 

25g and it did the job fine. I don't have huge arms and their

Very lean. All my fat goes to midsection lol.

MJFITPRO

Try injecting right after a hot shower. . Nice and slow injection. . Or u could try cutting it with grapeseed or cottonseed oil.

N

noveskeelite

MJFITPRO said:
</p>
<p>Try injecting right after a hot shower. . Nice and slow injection. . Or u could try cutting it with grapeseed or cottonseed oil.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>ive done several more injections since writing this and I can say without a doubt hot shower or injection speed don't really make much difference as far as PIP goes. I do however still inject slowly and usually do it after a shower.</p>
<p>I believe PIP is caused by these things and in no particular order</p>
<p>1. Hitting same site again too soon. Do this and your guaranteed pain and or swelling.</p>
<p>2. bad powders (carbolic acid)</p>
<p>3. Poorly filtered gear .45 instead of .22</p>
<p>4. injection location, quads absolutely wreck me, also using exact same gear in every spot a friend had zero pain in delts and pecs but with same gear had bad pain in triceps. Leading me to believe pain can also be dependant on injection spot.</p>
<p>furthermore I believe type of carrier oil used can also play a role. sometimes your body may not like a particular oil. Contrary to popular belief I do NOT believe amount of solvents used to be a major factor in PIP.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am no expert but I have learned these thing throughout my own experience and my own reading</p>

DNP-SUPPLY

I was like you when I started injecting myself. I'd hit quads because I'd have no one to help me - hard to reach around your arse and inject, same goes for delts and tries. It was always 50/50. Some shots would be fine, some shots would be agony; even with careful details to technique. After I gave up and started getting other people to help me inject my glutes, I didn't have a problem. I just think some of us have a naturally hard time with our quads. Mine are like a minefield.