How do you guys do it??

N

noveskeelite

I cant do my ass but I can do side and front delts no problems. a mirror helps a lot with making sure I poke right spot. and yeah quads are bad news for me lol

N

noveskeelite

One last note on this regarding PIP. Persoanlly I get very nervous and shaky injecting certain areas. Probably because im new to it still.

Noticed on my last front delt shot my left hand which was holding needle was shaking like crazy which caused needle to move around in muscle. Delt is still sore from it and its not gear related at all....its from me butchering muscle with needle moving around while injecting.

So its important to relax and if you cant relax have a friend or gf or wife maybe help you.

siegmund

I agree with that ,,I've done and sometimes still do it the needle will go deeper then out a little while I try to inject a few mm at a time and boommm sore next day

N

noveskeelite

yeah, I did side delt last night with same gear I thought was causing severe pain before. made it a point to relax and keep needle as still as possible while pushing plunger very slowly and waaaalaaahh.........zero pain not even slightly mild pain. feels like I never did an injection.

STAY CALM RELAX AND KEEP NEEDLE STILL WHILE PUSHIING PLUNGER SLOWLY TP PREVENT TRAUMA TO MUSCLE CAUSING SORENESS. lol excuse caps but wanted to highlight that.

injection technique is something I never considered as far as PIP was concerned before. I only considered being sterile because obviously infections are something we all want to avoid. but the actual technique of injecting can definitely be the difference between 2-3 days of discomfort afterwards or almost no pain at all.

Very easy to blame gear when pain can be attributed to shaky technique.

707.boy

i only go in to the side of the glut but the first time i ever did pin i couldnt even use my right leg then  my left leg 4 days later when i pin my left glut i txt my friend and was like is this going to be like this ever time and he just laughed and said it will get better which it did but i have read to many horror stories of people and quad pins so i never wanted to try that . last cycle i was having my girl pin and for some reason i got thrown of guard when she pinned me i flex the shit out of my glut and that hurt like a mutherfucker.  

Phillyeagles

I get pip in my quads as well. will use the ssme dose of the same gear that had no problems in other sites. As soon as it hits my quad I'm crippled. Try delts,glutes,ventroglute. Those are my go to sites

N

noveskeelite

yeah guys I don't do quads anymore. delts and pecs and may try triceps here soon.

my friend also says quad shots get less painful over time but I don't wanna limp for a month straight to find out lol.

im getting much much more comfortable with injections. would hit glutes but I cant reach back there and push plunger by myself. ive tried.

B

Bulkbeef

you got a bad brewer, I got the same shit from that newest carrier thats a synthetic, knots my shit up can't walk for 4-5 days and hurts as much as being shot.

flipper

I do quads fine, little pip day after but its nothing that effects what i do.

I have found where you pin quads is what makes the biggest difference, i have a sweet spot, have gone above and below before and it makes pip worse.

Also as some have said certain carrier oils can be the problem too, cerain lab that i cant use any more as it gave me the worst pip ever, far worse than virgin muscle pip.

I need to start trying glutes and delts next tho.

N

noveskeelite

Bulkbeef said:
</p>
<p>you got a bad brewer, I got the same shit from that newest carrier thats a synthetic, knots my shit up can't walk for 4-5 days and hurts as much as being shot.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>ehhh at first I thought that. but ive used same gear in other spots with little to no PIP. Pain is site dependent it seems and injection technique also plays a role. another factor is how quickly you reuse same site.</p>

N

noveskeelite

flipper said:
</p>
<p>I do quads fine, little pip day after but its nothing that effects what i do.</p>
<p>I have found where you pin quads is what makes the biggest difference, i have a sweet spot, have gone above and below before and it makes pip worse.</p>
<p>Also as some have said certain carrier oils can be the problem too, cerain lab that i cant use any more as it gave me the worst pip ever, far worse than virgin muscle pip.</p>
<p>I need to start trying glutes and delts next tho.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>I used same area or close to same area as what they show on spot injections.com.</p>
<p>while im sure some peoples bodies may not like certain oils I don't think its a prime cause for PIP.</p>
<p>Delts are an awesome spot to hit btw. I regularly do front and side delts. Even if you do get PIP which is unlikely its never to where it would affect your day to days or your training.</p>

N

noveskeelite

My next test factor for PIP is gonna be needle length. I know everyone says you wanna get deep the muscle........horseshit. think 5/8th is fine for almost every spot except glutes. everytime ive had severe PIP it came from 1" needle

Phillyeagles

I agree with you except for the glutes. But 1in should be good enough for that. I use 1 1/4 25g for glutes. slin pins work well for most oil too. I have some test suspension that only flows through a 23g and looking at that needle scares the shit out of me! Lol Dont know how and why some people use that 23g needle for everything when they could use 25g. good luck with the pip though man. FR me if you need some more tricks that may help

N

noveskeelite

yeah I said except glutes lol. I agree man I wont go bigger than 25.......id rather go back to being natural. I have got the PIP figured out for most part. don't think anyones reading through this thread. all they see is my first post

B

Bulkbeef

noveskeelite said:
</p>
<p>yeah I said except glutes lol. I agree man I wont go bigger than 25.......id rather go back to being natural. I have got the PIP figured out for most part. don't think anyones reading through this thread. all they see is my first post</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>this certain brand I have fucks me up anywhere I shoot it to the point where I get fevers and shit.</p>
<p> </p>

N

noveskeelite

Bulkbeef said:
</p>
<p>
noveskeelite said:
</p>
<p>yeah I said except glutes lol. I agree man I wont go bigger than 25.......id rather go back to being natural. I have got the PIP figured out for most part. don't think anyones reading through this thread. all they see is my first post</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>this certain brand I have fucks me up anywhere I shoot it to the point where I get fevers and shit.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p>yeah in your case it is without a doubt the gear. hopefully you've stopped taking it.</p>

Teh Bulk

You are injecting into virgin muscles which that by itself is a recipe for pain.. the ba or carriers may not agree with you either.. talk with your source and find out what they use.. I'm pretty lucky with most but I've actually had a few that caused my entire quad to bloat up and show all the signs of an infection for a week.. if you'd seen me on the street you'd immediately notice my bloated quad.. it was awful but it just turned out I was allergic to the eo in their gear

A few things to help with pip.. use a 25 or 27ga needle and I never go under an inch for anything.. you want the oil to go deep into the muscle.. if you half ass this in a fatty area and end up doing a sub q you're gonna be in some pain for the week
Once the oil is in the chamber just use a hair dryer to warm it.. obviously you don't need it scolding hot
After you pin I would not massage it.. Just go take a hot shower and let the water run on the area you pinned.. then begin stretching the muscle.. I find the combination of heat and stretching really helps move the oil around
I try to work the muscle I've pinned.. lets say I pin delts then I'll be sure to hit shoulders that day.. obviously with it being a virgin muscle this may be too painful the first few weeks

What will help you most is rotating all of your pin sites.. try everything.. this is going to help you with scar tissue in the long run and give you a lot of options to choose from once you break them in

N

noveskeelite

Teh Bulk said:
</p>
<p>You are injecting into virgin muscles which that by itself is a recipe for pain.. the ba or carriers may not agree with you either.. talk with your source and find out what they use.. I'm pretty lucky with most but I've actually had a few that caused my entire quad to bloat up and show all the signs of an infection for a week.. if you'd seen me on the street you'd immediately notice my bloated quad.. it was awful but it just turned out I was allergic to the eo in their gear<br /><br />A few things to help with pip.. use a 25 or 27ga needle and I never go under an inch for anything.. you want the oil to go deep into the muscle.. if you half ass this in a fatty area and end up doing a sub q you're gonna be in some pain for the week<br />Once the oil is in the chamber just use a hair dryer to warm it.. obviously you don't need it scolding hot<br />After you pin I would not massage it.. Just go take a hot shower and let the water run on the area you pinned.. then begin stretching the muscle.. I find the combination of heat and stretching really helps move the oil around<br />I try to work the muscle I've pinned.. lets say I pin delts then I'll be sure to hit shoulders that day.. obviously with it being a virgin muscle this may be too painful the first few weeks<br /><br />What will help you most is rotating all of your pin sites.. try everything.. this is going to help you with scar tissue in the long run and give you a lot of options to choose from once you break them in</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>I appreciate the advice but you clearly DID NOT read this thread lol. And training muscle and injecting deep in muscle does NOTHING to help or prevent PIP. Read through my other posts in this thread and THEN comment.</p>

Teh Bulk

I read it and I don't agree with shallow injects.. I'm giving you MY experience.. I don't care if it didn't work for a few others.. not going deep in the muscle absolutely makes it more painful for me and pretty much every other juicer I know

I have no idea where you pinned your quad but chances are it either wasn't deep enough or just in the wrong area.

You are going to have a little pip no matter what but it will go away faster with heat and stretching

N

noveskeelite

I can tell you from personal experience going deep if anything causes MORE pain. 5/8th can be used for just about anything but glutes.

You could be right in that I possibly injected into a bad spot as I have found that pain is without a doubt dependant on WHERE you inject and also HOW. It is NOT dependant on getting deep in muscle or any of that garbage people constantly spout out online.