How have Steroids improved your life?

rosoo

It had improve my life a lot as after the stupid covid vaccines I had developed low testosterone.. without trt I can't even concentrate on work not to mention the extra energy needed for workout in gym.. now I am myself again happy with the help of it.

I am those that I rather sacrifice for quality of life vs having quantity of life type of person. So long everything is done in the right way.. I have no regrets

Gainz.

I am those that I rather sacrifice for quality of life vs having quantity of life type of person. So long everything is done in the right way.. I have no regrets
I'm here for a good time.... Not a long time!

HGH.to

Hi... I'm Gainz and I'm addicted to gear.
(The whole group) "hi Gainz"

Steroids... Hmm... Well simply put steroids brought me back to who I was 10 years ago. 10 years ago I was in really good shape (natural) 6ft 176lb lean and did a 300lb bench and 160lb strict curl. Then I got hurt, 3 herniated discs and a 6" tear in my spine. Between the pain killers and steroids (not the good kind) it looked like I picked up a crack habit. I dropped to 130lbs in just a few months. Went from being stupid strong to not being able to tie my shoes.
Well my back got better... But the pills stayed. Then the pills doubled... Then tripled... and then new pills were added... Those beautiful devils Xanax... God I hate to love those things. Because of the pills... My unhappiness and several other problems with the relationship I was in my life choices just kept getting worse. There was a long period where I really considered renting a gun and buying a bullet (if you get my drift) anyway... At just about my lowest point... After I ended that 12 year relationship and lost my apartment (because my lease was through her family member) I found my new girl. What she saw in me... I'll never understand. Anyway fast forward and she saw a picture of me in my late 20s. She said "damn, where's that Gainz been"
As much as that hurt my pride it lit a fire under me.
Since then I've gone from 137lb to 181lb. I've put 4" on my biceps and more than doubled my bench.
My libido is through the roof, my energy is seemingly endless. Most importantly I'm clean and sober... A little over 2 years now.
I use to lay in bed and hate life... Now... We're almost never home. Always going for hikes with our kids and dogs, bike rides. Went from ashamed to Walk through my own house without a shirt on to never having a shirt on in public. I'm a completely different person... Head to toe... I have nothing in common with the person I was almost 2.5 years ago.
My girl has said several times she feels like she's with a different person... That she feels like she's cheating on the old me with the new me.
I went from the person my family was worried about to the person they call when they need something.
Gear has completely changed my life in every way possible... My anxiety is virtually gone, no more racing thoughts. It's given me the energy and strength to have the best job I've ever had... And climb through the ranks. Only been there 10 months and I'm the 3rd highest paid person.

View attachment 866534
View attachment 866535
They say pictures speak louder than words.. I know many of you have seen them... But this is how gear has changed my life. From someone who was incredibly unhappy... And truly almost gave up... Too someone who feels like king dick and lives a pretty good life... From career to family... To a active, weird and... Welcoming sex life.
can't really see a difference :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HGH.to

but seriously... that's almost not you at all.
not a mass monster, but definitely a monster!

Gainz.

but seriously... that's almost not you at all.
not a mass monster, but definitely a monster!
Haha... Thanks brother.
And it's really not the same person... Every single thing is different. My outlook, my energy, my mental health... It's all very different.
But there's still days when i think I look like that super skinny guy. It's definitely the worst part of this lifestyle... And I really don't think it ever goes away. Big big-orexia, body dismorphia... What ever you want to call it.

I think we're all dealing with this in our own way.
From talking to you guys over the last year I've learned that no one is happy with were they are. Big guys want to be lean, lean guys want to be big...
While I definitely want more size, it's taught me to appreciate the journey and not just focus on the destination.
Because... I'm 35 now. Who knows how much longer I'm gonna have this metabolism. So I'm sure in the not to distant future I won't be able to be this lean. So I'm gonna enjoy it while I have it.

Gainz.

yeah, but that's years and years. check older guys on this forum who are older and still lean!
No for sure... But they definitely have more... Dedication than I do 🤣😂.
I'm only this lean because my body says so... I don't do cardio... I eat 🍨, 🍰 , McDonald's... I'll murder a family size bag of Doritos.
I don't really do anything to be this lean. (Go ahead... I can take the hate) all of my uncle's and my father were lean until their early 40s. Like all 12-15% bf up until 43 and then by 44-45 they all started to look pregnant. And now some look like they have triplets on the way 😂🤣. I definitely plan on working out unlike them... But I don't see me doing anything to try to keep up this >10%bf.
I think I would be just as happy at 15%.

Gainz.

Can confirm. My diets pure shit and I die if I run 10 paces.

I identify as an athelete. Im actually a middle aged drug addict.
.... Same same..
My diet is pretty good... Id say 80% of the time I eat very well. But... I won't turn down cake at a party... Or fast food. But I don't go looking for it.